LootCrate/AsendiaOne shipping question

The Cat Petter

I ordered my first Loot Crate a few weeks ago :D and I'm wondering when it should arrive at my place in Canada. The tracking information on the AsendiaOne website says, 

Destination: Canada

Current Package Status: Data Received

Does Data Received simply mean they have received my order and they are in the process of shipping it out?

They got the message that they need the package to go here and they haven't sent it yet

Your fine just wait a bit. Shipping from country to country takes time unfortunately.

You were about to lose one cat life if that meant it had already been delivered haha.

Groomlake Authority

3 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

You were about to lose one cat life if that meant it had already been delivered haha.

I don't get it xD

2 hours ago, The Cat Petter said:

-snip-

Imagine someone else getting your order, when they havent even paid for it. Even worse, imagine if they had a cat too xD! Your profile pic reflects your personality ^^, so ill call you Cat Master from now on haha.

Groomlake Authority

1 hour ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Imagine someone else getting your order, when they havent even paid for it. Even worse, imagine if they had a cat too xD! Your profile pic reflects your personality ^^, so ill call you Cat Master from now on haha.

Haha. The Cat Master Petter. Hm... The Cat Petter Master...The Master Cat Petter. Lololol.