Corsair vs Ballistix vs Kingston DDR4

the ram really do not make a lot of difference,all of them are good brand, so just chose one you like ot the cheapest one will be fine

corsair is the best, not that it matters much tho, just make sure it fits with your cooler

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

corsair is the best, not that it matters much tho, just make sure it fits with your cooler

The corsair model he selected is the vengeance lpx, which pretty much fits with any type of cooler.

The only thing I would recommend is getting 2x4Gb instead of the 8Gb stick.

30 minutes ago, Nashiwa said:

The corsair model he selected is the vengeance lpx, which pretty much fits with any type of cooler.

The only thing I would recommend is getting 2x4Gb instead of the 8Gb stick.

I thought i buy the one stick of 8gb, and when i gather another 50 dollars or so i get another stick of 8gb and make it dual channel :)
Thank you very much for the feedback though bro

8 minutes ago, just tilt said:

I thought i buy the one stick of 8gb, and when i gather another 50 dollars or so i get another stick of 8gb and make it dual channel :)
Thank you very much for the feedback though bro

No problem :) that seems like a good plan. I bought the same ram for my built (but in 2133MHz instead of 2400MHz), I'll build my setup this weekend so we'll see if it performs well.