Setting up a Clean Install of Windows 7 on a Laptop

positivePXL

I am currently putting my old laptop back together for my grandmother. I had taken all of my old data files off of the hard drive and put them onto my new RAID1 in my new desktop when the operating system in my laptop started slowing down when the HDD became saturated and fragmented. I am trying to do a new, clean install of Windows7 for that laptop. I am becoming annoyed now, because I have no idea what to do now that I just reinstalled Windows. Among other things, I need the drivers for the WiFi solution, and I need the drivers for the media alt-buttons. I just need a direction and a little bit of help from my friends.

Thank you ahead of time,

positivePXL [+PXL]

11 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

I am currently putting my old laptop back together for my grandmother. I had taken all of my old data files off of the hard drive and put them onto my new RAID1 in my new desktop when the operating system in my laptop started slowing down when the HDD became saturated and fragmented. I am trying to do a new, clean install of Windows7 for that laptop. I am becoming annoyed now, because I have no idea what to do now that I just reinstalled Windows. Among other things, I need the drivers for the WiFi solution, and I need the drivers for the media alt-buttons. I just need a direction and a little bit of help from my friends.

Thank you ahead of time,

positivePXL [+PXL]

11 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Thank you ahead of time,

positivePXL [+PXL]

Look on the website of your laptop manufacturer. They should have a .zip or a CD they mail to you with all the drivers.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-