Pin a status?

Xanthe_2871

Is there a way I can 'pin' a status update on my profile so it stays above my forum replies and other things on my profile feed?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

no

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Not that I'm aware of.. so no you can't do that atm

EDIT: Perhaps make a topic about it in the Feature Suggestions section of the forum. < Amended, thanks Staff!

I have to admit, would be nice though. Twitter has a similar mechanic but for tweets!

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

no

How unfortunate. Could you add this to your things you might change about the website, list?

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

How unfortunate. Could you add this to your things you might change about the website, list?

I'll move this thread into the feature suggestion section so it gets some more attention.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I'll move this thread into the feature suggestion section so it gets some more attention.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate that.

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

You can add things to your bio/about me sections of your profile, which would achieve roughly the same effect.

I see, thank you!