Is it my router or PCI-E Wifi Adapter?

So I've been having this for about 2 or 3 months now and it's finally driven me to near insanity. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this happens to me about every 10-15 minutes:

• Every 15 minutes or so I'll lose internet connection entirely for about 5 or 6 seconds, my computer will still tell me that I'm connected but I'll get major lag in any online game that I'm playing in and a fair few other applications are effected in a similar way. Long enough to get kicked out of some online games, however some don't kick me out, which is weird, I manage to reconnect in time.
  • Skype won't completely drop, but the people I'm talking to won't be able to hear me for about 5-10 seconds but I can hear them, it's really frustrating. 
  • I can download, upload and watch YouTube videos absolutely fine, there's no issues there, it's weirdly consistent but everything else just stops for in short bursts. I'm pulling my hair out.

What do you guys think? Is it my router or my WiFi adapter? plz help :')

1 hour ago, Hannerman said:

So I've been having this for about 2 or 3 months now and it's finally driven me to near insanity. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this happens to me about every 10-15 minutes:

• Every 15 minutes or so I'll lose internet connection entirely for about 5 or 6 seconds, my computer will still tell me that I'm connected but I'll get major lag in any online game that I'm playing in and a fair few other applications are effected in a similar way. Long enough to get kicked out of some online games, however some don't kick me out, which is weird, I manage to reconnect in time.
  • Skype won't completely drop, but the people I'm talking to won't be able to hear me for about 5-10 seconds but I can hear them, it's really frustrating. 
  • I can download, upload and watch YouTube videos absolutely fine, there's no issues there, it's weirdly consistent but everything else just stops for in short bursts. I'm pulling my hair out.

What do you guys think? Is it my router or my WiFi adapter? plz help :')

I've noticed this issue on my Windows 10 PC and still watching it.

My PC also lose the Internet for a minute and then get back to normal. The problem is that it can't get DHCP information.

I often to reenable it manually by filling out static IP on IPv4 - network adapter settings.

However, it seems this error will repeat somehow and what I have configured there was gone.

So the problem case is:

• Losing the Internet
  • I go to network adapter settings, set static IP
  • Troubleshooter window popped up
  • It says there was a problem with DHCP
  • Ask me to "click to fix"
  • I click on it
  • The Internet connection back to normal
  • And then after some hours, it repeats.

Currently, I'm still watching this problem and finding a solution to fix permanently.