Case for extremely small, slim gaming machine?

pit5000

I'm looking to build a new machine this year. I would like to have a really slim case about the size of an average HTPC that can hold large full sized GPU's with a riser card. If possible, I'd like to case to be mATX capable as I'd like to add a few other cards too. I've looked all over the internet over the last few months and can't find anything available. Does such a thing even exist anymore? I don't want to get into modding as I do not have tools or a place to build it.

I've searched all over and nobody has any of these.. http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=219&cl_index=1&sc_index=38&ss_index=98&g=d Its the closest thing I can find to meeting the criteria but I dont even think it can support mATX...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I agree with that I read the title of the thread and instantly thought of the FT-03 mini it is a good case and its made buy a good brand so you can't go wrong.

I would agree that the ft03 is great but it still does not support matx, I would go for the SG09 from silverstone, just a word of advice, it is not an easy case to build in, Linus should have a build guide of it coming out soon. Slick and Linus mentioned it in the live stream.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I'm with hiyayhi on this one, I would definitely do for the SG09 for MATX. But the FT03 MINI is great for M-ITX.

the SG09 wont work for me, i dont want to 'cube' design.

i need something that is slim like the ML03B but can support full sized cards

i starting to have a feeling like i should give up on the ultra tiny size for this machine

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch