Should I update my BIOS?

I just built a new PC with the MSI Z97 GAMING 5 and I had to use the CD that came with it to install my drivers and everything so I could connect to the internet. Do you think I should update my BIOS? I used the command prompt to see I'm running on V1.13, I'm not sure how old that is. Also, do you think there's any more important drivers I should update from this page for Win10 64? https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97-GAMING-5.html#down-driver&Win10 64

I just did the On-Board Audio Drivers, Other Drivers, and LAN Drivers, I figured those are all the important one's to update. 

6 minutes ago, BarbecueGamer said:

I just built a new PC with the MSI Z97 GAMING 5 and I had to use the CD that came with it to install my drivers and everything so I could connect to the internet. Do you think I should update my BIOS? I used the command prompt to see I'm running on V1.13, I'm not sure how old that is. Also, do you think there's any more important drivers I should update from this page for Win10 64? https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97-GAMING-5.html#down-driver&Win10 64

I just did the On-Board Audio Drivers, Other Drivers, and LAN Drivers, I figured those are all the important one's to update. 

If there isn't anything wrong with your PC or anything on the latest BIOS that you feel is worth having, then no, you probably shouldn't.

BIOS updates are only necessary if you have certain problems that an update would address. Manufacturers typically have a change log listed when they provide a newer BIOS.

As far as the drivers are concerned, just update to all of the latest drivers for your operating system to ensure prolonged stability. Especially with the constant changes Windows 10 will be subject to, older drivers might just stop working correctly as time goes on. There won't be Windows 11 according to Microshaft, so keeping things current would be a good idea.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro