Is my litecoining worth it?

Hi guys,

I started litecoining on my computer, but I feel like my khs is way too slow... maybe I think it should be better but it seems wrong.

The calculator seems to high but I am a noob so I probably screwed something up... lol 

calculator: http://www.litecoinminingcalculator.com/index.php?khs=105&diff=43&cdiff=1054.49798732&fee=2

post-29099-0-75983400-1382383651_thumb.p

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

If you are not paying the power bills than it is always worth it. Kind of.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

its worth it for me because it heats my room and I don't pay the power bill.

and the difficulty is at 920-1000 not 43

and at the pool's i'm using its 1054

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

If you are not paying the power bills than it is always worth it. Kind of.

But should i get higher? I get .08 ltc per day with a 7850

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

That is not bad.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

you're using the wrong diff. the real one is 1054.49798732 not what your pool says

As @Missioncode said, you entered the incorrect difficulty into the calculator. Place the actual network difficulty 1,054.49798732 and you will get a more accurate estimate.

That's a feature on many pools. It's a variable difficulty where the individual shares that you are solving are set at a custom low difficulty. You can use adjust it based on your hashrate to lower bandwidth and loss of speed due to always having to start a new share every few seconds. Of course if it's set too high then every time a block is solved, every couple minutes, you will lose a lot of work to a rejected share.

That hashrate is slow for a 7850. Although it is  the pool reporting that speed, they either may be ripping you off, you have a high reject/stales, or your ping is too high where shares are becoming stale by the time they reach the server.

Just like in your previous thread, I'll suggest that it could be the pool either ripping you off, or a setting that it taking a hit to your hashrate. A 7850 can mine at 380 K/hash. Roughly 3 times faster than what your pool is reporting.

https://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

Here's what you should be earning.

0.34796279 LTC per 24 hours.

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc?hashrate=380&difficulty=1054.49798732&power=&energycost=0.10&currency=USD

Make sure you are getting a payout matching what CGminer reports as your actual speed. Check CGminer for any hardware errors, and rejects as those can cause your earnings to drop drastically.

I did send you an invite to liteguardian pool, I'm guessing you haven't tried it yet, or the results were the same, if the results were the same you might have issues with the set up on your end. Upload a picture of CGminer after it's been running awhile.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.