Any Basketball/NBA fans?

Kanji

I was born in Oakland, California and always loved the warriors. Of course, seeing the success of Chicago and Houston was hard, but I'm really proud of our roster this year. Please post your favorite teams, players, etc. Let's talk basketball.

Chris Mullin will always be my hero.

Go T'Wolves !  Casual fan here though that hardly watches the NBA much but I picked that team as my fav and have stuck with them through so many bad years.  Now if only this current team could stay healthy and Rubio could actually shoot better although hey we finally have a shooting guard in Minny again.  I am very thankful for that finally. Rubio can dish it off to Martin but I still think it would be nice to see Rubio shoot 42% or better. In the 30s for % is ridiculously bad.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What's a sport.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Go T'Wolves !  Casual fan here though that hardly watches the NBA much but I picked that team as my fav and have stuck with them through so many bad years.  Now if only this current team could stay healthy and Rubio could actually shoot better although hey we finally have a shooting guard in Minny again.  I am very thankful for that finally. Rubio can dish it off to Martin but I still think it would be nice to see Rubio shoot 42% or better.

yeah! always fun seeing a loyal fan :D

Love will have to do some scoring, luckily for a big man he can shoot.

Rubio will take care of the court and run the offense, it should be an exciting season for Minnesota.

Heat Fan but i anticipate Rose's return..and DWade's performance in relation to his health.

I pray Rose will never win a ring. I know I sound like a jerk, but there's something about him I don't like.

Dwayne Wade has god on his side (i.e., I hope his doctors are doing a good job) xD

I am a fan. i like alot of players and teams so i root for alot of people

any favorite players?

any favorite players?

KD, demar derozan, d-wade, just to name some.thw whole Kobe vs lebron thing isnt my style per say. honestly anyone that has real dedication to the game i like xD.

I pray Rose will never win a ring. I know I sound like a jerk, but there's something about him I don't like.

Dwayne Wade has god on his side (i.e., I hope his doctors are doing a good job) xD

i like Rose's tenacity. Dwyane Wade is boss when paired with LeBron. Notable mentions would definitely be Nash and Rondo..Rondo is talented as hell for a 6'1 guard.

I love NBA. I don't really have a favorite team every year, last year it was the Thunder, this year I'm looking forward to the Bulls with Rose back. I can't wait for the season to start. It's the only sport I can really get into.