Panasonic GH5 - Who else is buying it?

I am a semi-professional photographer and videographer. 

At the moment I own a canon 70D that I use for photos and I rent a gh4 or sony a6300 when I get commercial video gigs. I think the GH5 will be the perfect crossover for doing fantastic video and photos. I'm extremely excited at the opportunity to do 4k 60fps that is what really makes me want to buy this.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me on this? 

I guess not :P

seriously tho, GH5 definitely looks interesting, though personally it doesn't really feel like the GH5 everyone was waiting for

also, whats up with the 6k burst thing, how were they able to get it to do 6k 30p bursts but not 6k 30p video?

I ma certainly in

15 hours ago, iovey said:

I guess not :P

seriously tho, GH5 definitely looks interesting, though personally it doesn't really feel like the GH5 everyone was waiting for

also, whats up with the 6k burst thing, how were they able to get it to do 6k 30p bursts but not 6k 30p video?

Probably due to sensor overheating! plus storage SD card limitations as well as processing power limitations/cooling 

Just like technically the new RX100 can shoot 24fps 5.5k but only for like 5 seconds

On 11/10/2016 at 6:28 PM, mama_fluxus said:

SNIP

Semi interested, but not a fan of MFT sensors

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 hour ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I ma certainly in

Probably due to sensor overheating! plus storage SD card limitations as well as processing power limitations/cooling 

Just like technically the new RX100 can shoot 24fps 5.5k but only for like 5 seconds

Semi interested, but not a fan of MFT sensors

Ah thats a really good point