Video games: then and now

TopWargamer

If you look closely at the Battlefield images, you can see how Battlefield let themselves go, like a 50 year old man.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

The old NFS is better, Every game up to Underground was amazing (except for porche unleashed)

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Metal Gear Solid din't start like that. It was much more pixelated last time I remember. And why use Wind Waker to compaer? Why not Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Metal Gear Solid din't start like that. It was much more pixelated last time I remember. And why use Wind Waker to compaer? Why not Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword?

Maybe because the Wind Waker HD remake is the latest Zelda game?  

COMIC SANS

Maybe because the Wind Waker HD remake is the latest Zelda game?  

That game still makes me want to go back to Nintendo consoles...

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Mgear.png

It was. Metal Gear was the original and was released on the MSX2 in Japan in 1987. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Mgear.png

It was. Metal Gear was the original and was released on the MSX2 in Japan in 1987. 

That's the one I was thinking. However the Solid frnachise was the most popular, correct? I want to have MGS V on PC though....

COD looks like same game. :)

Looks like it downgraded.

That's the one I was thinking. However the Solid frnachise was the most popular, correct? I want to have MGS V on PC though....

Metal Gear Solid on the PS1 was the one that bought the series into a more mainstream audience. Which is why I guess the picture showed that. I am no expert on the series though, so I might be wrong.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Looks like it downgraded.

Because it did downgrade.

>.>

COMIC SANS

Because it did downgrade.

>.>

LOL in both quality and gameplay. 

yeah cod looks the same 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

The old NFS is better, Every game up to Underground was amazing (except for porche unleashed)

ahh the good old days of hot pursuit 2.

Porsche unleashed was not too bad. And pro street was pretty fun too^^

A bit off topic (in the off topic section)

Did anyone else waste all their ammo on captain foley in cod 1? I think i spent more time shooting him instead of the germans...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

ahh the good old days of hot pursuit 2.

On ps2. That was a much different game and was 10x better

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Some have aged well, while others.....not so much. :(

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)