Phanteks p400s best fans n config

Dropndestroy213

I'm almost done with my build. Looking to pick up some fans wat would be a good choice. Also what is the best config for the phanteks p400s right now I have 3 120mm in front and the 1 120mm in the rear. Both stock and and 2 corsair SP120L that came with my h100i v2.

Thanks for any info

I have my AIO radiator in the front running a pull configuration with a 3rd fan running as an intake, then I have 2 as intakes at the top and 1 in the back as an output. I have the p400s as well.

6 minutes ago, Maihym said:

I have my AIO radiator in the front running a pull configuration with a 3rd fan running as an intake, then I have 2 as intakes at the top and 1 in the back as an output. I have the p400s as well.

Any pics what fans are you running 

1 minute ago, Dropndestroy213 said:

Any pics what fans are you running 

I have pictures and as for fans I don't really know

Just now, Dropndestroy213 said:

Nice mine is set up Similar. Have my radiator  fans set up as push 

I figured a pull configuration would be easier to clean the dust off of.

Why not stick with your current fans? Are you not satisfied with them?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This is my first build  still haven't added a gpu so want to make sure everything is optimized 

1 hour ago, Dropndestroy213 said:

This is my first build  still haven't added a gpu so want to make sure everything is optimized 

If you're worried about temps, just look at your load temps. You can always buy more fans if you decide you need them. 

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.