Laptop BIOS password recovery

so I recently forgot the supervisor password for my laptop and I cannot access the UEFI, I have already tried taking the CMOS batt out for 5 minutes however that was unsuccessful and I cannot seem to find a Clear_CMOS jumper anywhere on the laptops motherboard (nor would I expect to find one) I was wondering if there where any other methods I could try to regain access to my laptop (I am also unable to gain access to my laptops windows administrator account, however I do have a second laptop handy with which I can copy software to the main one if that type of thing is required) Any help is appreciated.

~LazyChaz

PC:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.25GHz

RAM: 32GB Patriot Viper Steel 15-15-15-36 @ 3600MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 

GPU: Powercolor RX 6800XT Liquid Devil 

SSD: 500GB 970 Evo Plus, 500GB Pioneer NVMe, 480GB BX500 SATA.

PSU: Corsair AX1600i 

Cooling: EKWB Watercooling 

Case: O11 Dynamic XL + EKWB Reflection distro plate 

Laptop: Framework Batch 10

I5-1135G7

24GB 2400MHz

500GB PM951

Throw the name of your laptop and "locked BIOS" into Google.  What laptop are you using anyways? 

If the laptops are similar enough architecturally, in a pinch, you might be able to remote its SSD and install it in the other laptop.  I know I can do this with my 2016-built laptop and my 2007-built laptop (it has to do a few things with drivers, but otherwise, Windows 10 handles it very gracefully). 

Is Bitlocker or a TPM involved?  If so, hopefully you saved your recovery keys somewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

Throw the name of your laptop and "locked BIOS" into Google.  What laptop are you using anyways? 

If the laptops are similar enough architecturally, in a pinch, you might be able to remote its SSD and install it in the other laptop.  I know I can do this with my 2016-built laptop and my 2007-built laptop (it has to do a few things with drivers, but otherwise, Windows 10 handles it very gracefully). 

Is Bitlocker or a TPM involved?  If so, hopefully you saved your recovery keys somewhere. 

the laptop I am using is a "Toshiba satellite pro R50-B-12P unfortunately it is quite rare and its difficult to find much info on it, However I have been looking into other methods I may try removing the CMOS battery for 15 or so minutes and see if that has an effect if not I may have to take a more time consuming route. Thanks for the advice.

PC:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.25GHz

RAM: 32GB Patriot Viper Steel 15-15-15-36 @ 3600MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 

GPU: Powercolor RX 6800XT Liquid Devil 

SSD: 500GB 970 Evo Plus, 500GB Pioneer NVMe, 480GB BX500 SATA.

PSU: Corsair AX1600i 

Cooling: EKWB Watercooling 

Case: O11 Dynamic XL + EKWB Reflection distro plate 

Laptop: Framework Batch 10

I5-1135G7

24GB 2400MHz

500GB PM951

1 minute ago, LazyChaz said:

the laptop I am using is a "Toshiba satellite pro R50-B-12P unfortunately it is quite rare and its difficult to find much info on it, However I have been looking into other methods I may try removing the CMOS battery for 15 or so minutes and see if that has an effect if not I may have to take a more time consuming route. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah if its not a common laptop, then good luck.  I'd set your searches along the lines of generic things that could be done to Toshiba laptops.  Maybe there's something applicable or some pads on the PCB that could be shorted, etc.