Live-streaming camera feed(s) at 1080p/30?

Hey Guys

I am hoping to build a computer for the sole purpose of live streaming a camera feed to youtube. I was wondering if anyone else has a computer dedicated to live streaming, and was wondering what system specs, capture card and software are used these days?

CPU - Intel Core i7 6700
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX460 2GB
RAM - HyperX Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz
Capture Card - Elgato game capture HD60 Pro

Are these specs too much, too little or good?

I don't really want to spend any more money than i have to, but still want a good stream.

Thanks in advance

Honestly you dont need much in the way of specs your capture card will be doing all the heavy lifting, you just need a good connection 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just make sure you have a high enough bandwidth with your internet connection on the upload side.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

If you use a capture card, those computer specs is more than you really need.

Internet connection is the most important bit.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

You don't even need a graphics card just a fast CPU