Ipod 5th Generation - 32GB

Dsgreek

Im new to reviewing things so please tell me if this is  a good, short review, Thankyou :D

So ive had this ipod for about 10 months now and ive got a lot of praise for it 

Packaging : Its apple, Always good packaging

Inside the box : Ipod 5th Generation ( My particular Model was a black 32gb one), Apples Earpods, A lightning USB charging cable, Quickstart Guide, Warranties

Thoughts : After extensive use with this device i was impressed within a few weeks of use, you can get a good hour and a half play time with it playing "hardcore games" Infinity Blade series, Modern Combat 3 & 4, N.O.V.A 3, etc. 

The 4 inch display was nice, the Dual Core A5 performs well in everyday tasks and gaming, Massive selection of music on itunes, The camera now has flash ,which is awesome ( Coming from a previous ipod 4th generation user).

Pros :

Larger display than previous generation Ipod ( 4inch vs 3.5 inch)

Faster Processor

Added flash to camera 

Solid Build Quality ( No broken screen after about 100 drops )

Cons :

Camera is the same ( 5MP ) 

Scratches relatively easily ( back is full of them)

Conclusion

I would reccommend this device to people who are into music, want access to a large library of music and games and want to web browse.

I love it, I'm an android user personally but i found this Ipod to be a welcome Upgrade from my old one. 

( No broken screen after about 100 drops )

Dayum! I've only dropped my iPad twice, and I've had it for a year!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Dayum! I've only dropped my iPad twice, and I've had it for a year

Im a teenager and I take the poor thing out and about, pretty good build quality 

:D

Still rocking my iPad 2 I've had since release. No reason to upgrade! :)

Solid product. The only thing that can pry it away from me would be a serious spec bump in today's iPad release.

Still have a 4th gen :(

• 3 weeks later...

I still have an iPad 2 and iPod Touch 2 still going strong. My iPad 2 has a dent at one of the corners of it but nothing too much, I dropped it a couple of time but still working. My iPod touch has a small dent at the back of it and makes a concave shape and goes into my iPod touch( I didn't know where or when that happened) but its still working fine after 4+ years. 

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

I've heard it's pretty slow sometimes in iOS 7

Compatible with Windows 95

Mine is fine, The iPads were the ones that iOS 7 lagged in, but that's now been fixed

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Mine is fine, The iPads were the ones that iOS 7 lagged in, but that's now been fixed

Ah right

It actually does lag on the iOS 7 for me

I still have a 2nd gen  :lol:

Same, hard to find new apps though.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dayum! I've only dropped my iPad twice, and I've had it for a year!

I dropped mine once had it for 2 years. Mindblown.. be responsible and don't have butterfingers :D

Im new to reviewing things so please tell me if this is  a good, short review, Thankyou :D

Inside the box : Ipod 5th Generation ( My particular Model was a black 32gb one), Apples Earpods, A lightning USB charging cable, Quickstart Guide, Warranties

Thoughts : After extensive use with this device i was impressed within a few weeks of use, you can get a good hour and a half play time with it playing "hardcore games" Infinity Blade series, Modern Combat 3 & 4, N.O.V.A 3, etc. 

The 4 inch display was nice, the Dual Core A5 performs well in everyday tasks and gaming, Massive selection of music on itunes, The camera now has flash ,which is awesome ( Coming from a previous ipod 4th generation user).

Pros :

Faster Processor

Added flash to camera 

Cons :

Conclusion

I would reccommend this device to people who are into music, want access to a large library of music and games and want to web browse.

I love it, I'm an android user personally but i found this Ipod to be a welcome Upgrade from my old one. 

Wow 100 drops is way to much... Seems like a good review for the most part but for the packaging you can't just say... its Apple. Give a reason. 

Only a 4" sceen though. 5" is the smallest I will go not after my Droid DNA even with my nexus 7. In terms of phones or ipod touch sort of things, I like larger screens. But it is nice that apple has upped the size a bit. I know its only one little thing but I just hate small devices in terms of handheld stuff.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I love my iPod touch 5th gen. It allows me to use an Android phone but still run all the iOS only applications.

Pros :

Faster Processor

Added flash to camera 

Cons :

Conclusion

"Its apple, Always good packaging"

Yea, 9/10

The Syndicate

I still have a 2nd gen  :lol:

SAME :)

but I haven't used it in a LONG Time... xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

• 2 weeks later...

I can play FLAC on my 4th gen now :D I bought GoldenEar which support FLAC and other and wow does it make a difference.

\

I have a 4th gen too.

I jailbroke it but it got too slow so i restored it.

Right now I have a nexus 7 2013 in shipping.

I'm excited when it arrives! 

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

My dads previous phone was an iphone 4. (He has a HTC one now)

It was sooooooo laggy running ios7.

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

My dads previous phone was an iphone 4. (He has a HTC one now)

It was sooooooo laggy running ios7.

I hate the way that they have done this update; it is literally so that Apple can sell iPhone 4 to make a quick buck. No other reason.