High temps

Go to solution Solved by Thorimus,
1 minute ago, Mountaingoat48 said:

The tubes are hot near the CPU and normal towards the radiator. How do I get the pump to work?

Make sure that all the cables that should be plugged in, like power for the pump, are plugged in. Take a look at this to make sure: http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/2013/february/how-to-install-the-hydro-series-h100i-cpu-cooler

I just built my computer with a 6700k, h100i, and Asus Maximus 8 Extreme motherboard. I go into the bios and my CPU temps skyrocket up to 75 degrees. I made sure that the cooler was plugged in and it was making good contact. I just can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Help.

there is thermal paste applied? sufficient mounting pressure.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Are the fans on the AIO spinning and is the pump working? You can try feeling the tubes, the temperature should be pretty much the same throughout them. If they're very hot near the CPU and normal near the radiator your pump isn't working.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

The tubes are hot near the CPU and normal towards the radiator. How do I get the pump to work?

1 minute ago, Mountaingoat48 said:

Make sure that all the cables that should be plugged in, like power for the pump, are plugged in. Take a look at this to make sure: http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/2013/february/how-to-install-the-hydro-series-h100i-cpu-cooler

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

Omg, I'm so dumb, I didn't plug in the fan header for the pump power thinking it was a fan connected. Haha. Thanks again.