SADES SA 711 Chopper cheapest gaming headset review

No. Not that the review is cheap, the headset is cheap

No also not cheapest gaming ones out there. Cheapest ones that look good and blue? Yes.

The price is 20 CAD which literally is the same as a meal in a cheap restaurant

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=1211_1215&item_id=092312

Also the headset is like filled up everywhere so I guess nobody wants to buy it. All the stores in Ontario reports at least 9-10 items in stock. 711 is literally sad and wanted to be bought by someone someday like me. They did not even feature in the shop when I visit to buy it. They had to go to some warehouse to get it (which is 5mins only phew)

Ok but you are not here for some boring stories that is completely irrelevant

First off is the box. Nothing special

Spoiler

20161006_224522.jpg20161006_224532.jpg20161006_224545.jpg

*using an axe in your games with chooper*

*find your voice easily by a flexible mic*

And the headset itself. Notice the mic can be bent flexibly. Very nice feature but you can't form any shape out of it though :( . Even letter S but letter C is easy. Mic is rotatable but not 360 so you stuck with it being on the left side of you. I guess the angle is somewhere 100 degree. The mic can be bent and if you decided to maximize the mic angle and bent it the other way to make it look like right side then you are out of luck because bending can't go that far. Sad. 

For those with extreme big head I measured something that could be useful

The headband is measured 33 cm long and the earcup is 5 cm long (from bottom to top of the inner side the blue part if you look at the image, not including the fluffy black thing that covers around, wait not fluffy but soft). My head fits though bit tight as I have not so small head.

Spoiler

5a0t1x.jpg

The inside of the box includes only headset. Nothing else. No instruction, no info card or whatever. Just headset and some paper to hold it. There is a warranty card that sticks outside of it though (I didn't really picture it but can be seen in the last box image). 

The cables are fairly long. 2 meters? Maybe. I don't bother to measure since it is long enough but I can tell it is 2m. Not 1m. It also includes a volume control button that have some desgins on it to make it not look boring.

Has separate mic and audio port but the plastic that made is cheap. Also notice how they manage to fail the ports.

Spoiler

34yduzd.jpg

Spoiler

10winow.jpg

Because the product is cheap I decided that pictures are cheap too. No, it's just my camera phone is not good enough for capturing close objects. s5 neo.

The mic is quite sensitive to emotions so don't break it bad. It is also sensitive to voice so I suggest not to boost the mic in windows properties or else it can detect anything even me quietly masturbating whispering. Quality is fine though I live in a place where I can not test how far the mic can withstand a voice scream when losing an important match.

Audio is good. Compared to other mainstream non gaming headset this one is actually doing pretty well. Volume is good and can reach a high volume but my head just doesn't want it that loud.

No light or RGB. Sades is a chinese company if you were wondering. So far I have nothing else to say. You want audio? You want cheap? You got it. Even Amazon can't beat this price, trust me I've searched for it and including tax this one still cheaper.

My kid has gone through 2 sets of the SADES SA-708 which are like 13-15$. He was the cause for the accidental destruction of both. When I looked online there were sooooo many headset for under $20 on Amazon so we tried another company. Highly disappointed in the head set we received. Should have just stuck to the old trusty Sade brand. SA 711 looks solid for $20.

3 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

My kid has gone through 2 sets of the SADES SA-708 which are like 13-15$. He was the cause for the accidental destruction of both. When I looked online there were sooooo many headset for under $20 on Amazon so we tried another company. Highly disappointed in the head set we received. Should have just stuck to the old trusty Sade brand. SA 711 looks solid for $20.

Quality is not good for music playback. For game only then should be fine. Not surround sound too