Victorinox Swiss Army Slim 2.0 8gb Flash drive review!

megadarkwood

So recently I lost my keychain of USB drives that totaled to around 250gb of space :( Since all those drives were crazy ugly and mostly USB 1.0 I decided to get some cool looking drives for my new collection, this drive is my second purchase (My first one was a Adata Superior 32gb S107). So lets get to the review!

Link: http://www.victorinox.com/ca/product/Swiss-Army-Knives/Collections/USB/Victorinox-Slim-2-0/4.6171.22G4US1

Unboxing:

Looks:

The drive looks very aesthetically pleasing, it is extremely thin and looks just like a normal Swiss Army knife just without the knife :P. The top and bottom has a textured feel and visible silver rivets. I forgot to add that this model is the red version, which was the only one that the store I bought this one from had, I personally would get the blue one that I linked.

Speeds:

The reads that are promised are 30mb/s and the reads are 25mb/s, according to my tests that I am performing, so far these are not true, as soon as these tests are done I will upload the picture.

3e60753ecae0d62f1e0b77398c438aeb.png

Conclusion:

I got this drive for $14.97 on sale so I think that it was a good buy for me, if you can get it on sale then I say get it only if you are looking from something that is small and good looking.

(I know this was a small review but its a flash drive so I can't really say much :P )

GLAMOURRROUUSSSS!!!

zQk1Jlb.jpg

NH2WfCn.jpg

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

What's the capacity of the drive?

Mine is 8gb but you can get up to 64gb.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Added speedtest and pictures

Looks nice, 8gb is a little on the small side for me now though. 16GB is my comfort zone. I'm a data hog, I really should stop...

Looks nice, 8gb is a little on the small side for me now though. 16GB is my comfort zone. I'm a data hog, I really should stop...

I got it mostly for the looks :P

Added the unboxing.

Wow...this has to be the prettiest USB drive I've ever seen. I had a Swiss Army watch a long time ago and miss that thing. The quality is glorious. :D

Wow...this has to be the prettiest USB drive I've ever seen. I had a Swiss Army watch a long time ago and miss that thing. The quality is glorious. :D

I want a swiss army knife to add to this.

• 2 weeks later...

cant u get 1 of these in a 1tb config

Totally, I said in the OP the sizes.

cant u get 1 of these in a 1tb config

1TB usb sticks are crazy expensive though..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

does it have a knife??? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

does it have a knife??? 

No but you can get a version with a knife