Avatar: The Legend of Korra Discussion

Surely there's some Avatar fans here. How about that latest episode!?

3700X, GTX1060, 64GB HyperX 3000, B450 DS3H, 500GB SN750, TT Core G3, PreSonus Audiobox USB96

I wanted to watch it... but I'm swamped with studying for exams at the moment. All my friends said it was really good though. 9s and 10s from what I've heard (on a 10 point scale).

It was episode 8 right?

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

eh... no 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I really liked Avatar the original series but then Legend of Korra came on tv here but i couldn't keep up with it because of school! :( 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I really liked Avatar the original series but then Legend of Korra came on tv here but i couldn't keep up with it because of school! :(

1st season was so awesome. For me, the 2nd is where it's starting to go down hill.

What I think of the latest episode? I think they're just making episodes for the sake of making it. Unless something really awesome that changes Korra's character, I don't see how leaving her stranded on the beach with memories wiped would be good for the plot. What I think would've been better if they incorporated some "Zuko" plot. That's what got us all liking Zuko. Instead of making some pointless/easy fix for Korra's stubborn character, I wish her character, like Zuko's went though a transformation through events and actual character thinking and problem solving.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I watched all of the Avatar episodes but never watch Korra. 

i dont want to ruin the epicness 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP