Best custom sleeved cables?

rossp1121
Go to solution Solved by 007agentHP,

cablemod

hands down

they even make custom sets (albeit expensive)

I am looking for the best custom cables (full kit) for the Corsair RMx650 in white and wondering what the best company is to buy the cables from.

Cheers

cablemod

hands down

they even make custom sets (albeit expensive)

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Awesome thanks do they come with cablecombs to make them look perfectly straight?

I believe they do! If not you can buy them from the same store (Theirs)

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

cable mod for sure i used them in a weird build for my friend and got them made to the exact length needed for maximum neatness but like agentHP said it get pricey if you do that 

I lurk a lot

On 10/5/2016 at 6:21 AM, rossp1121 said:

Awesome thanks do they come with cablecombs to make them look perfectly straight?

You get a starter kit with full kits, You can buy more if needed. Their open cable combs, I believe most closed combs will also work if you know how to pull the terminals out.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon