ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP

Izomo
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Up to personal preference guys, stop pretending otherwise.

So when I began to look at upgrading my headset price and quality didn't matter to much, since I've had my headset for the last 3+ years and it was only 40 bucks. But now, after spending some time on this subforum I've come to understand that a quality pair of headphones are the way to go. 

With that said, is there any major difference in the ATH-M50 or V-MODA to make one better then the other? Right now there is only a 4 dollar price difference between them.

Thanks.

The m50's will sound a lot better than the crossfade LP.

Apparently they tried to give the headphones too much bass and so it sounds crap.

m50's have a much tighter bass that doesn't sound muddy and sloppy like the crossfades.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

^ this get the M50s I have the crossfade LPs and they are ...well ok but if you are going to be wearing them a lot (3+hrs) I would get something else

^ this get the M50s I have the crossfade LPs and they are ...well ok but if you are going to be wearing them a lot (3+hrs) I would get something else

Ya it's going to be something I'll be wearing up to 4+ hours at a time.

Ya it's going to be something I'll be wearing up to 4+ hours at a time.

Personally I dont think they feel good, Nice and strong, but compared to my 555s they feel like a clamp on my head also they ear cups where to small for me. If you can I would try a pair out if you can to see if they fit you/ you like the fit/ you like them. 

this. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife