A new GPU or a whole new system for BF1?

Ok, I'm going to get battlefield 1 when it comes out, and I was wondering if my existing PC would be able to run it properly, lets say that in medium settings and 60+fps. My current system is:

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 955be clocked at 3.7ghz

GPU: Gigabyte gtx 760

RAM: 8gb of 1600mhz ddr3

MoBo: asus M4A77TD

So, should I just upgrade to a GTX 1060 and upgrade nothing else, and WAIT for amd zen to arrive, and then upgrade the rest of my system. Or should I just get an i5 6600K and 16gb of ddr4 ram and a new mobo, along with the gtx 1060?

SO, here comes the actual question. In short, Is it worth to get just the gtx 1060 for now? Or would my current CPU bottleneck it too hard to that I wouldn't get any benefit out of the gtx 1060?

Whole new system, from the CPU alone I can tell BF1 is probably going to choke. EDIT: just looked up gameplay and I was correct, there is stuttering issues through the roof in the videos.

id say your best bet is to upgrade everything if possible also if you can stretch to it an i5 will go nicely with a 1070 but that is alot more cost  

I lurk a lot

Get i5. The gtx 760 handles BF1 just fine. I played beta and had 60-100fps. In BF4 I keep 90fps on high settings.

I highly suggest getting that i5 though so u can upgrade your GPU to 1060 this year or maybe 1160 (whatever they use for Volta) next year not have to worry about your CPU falling behind.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

how can you be asking that when BF1 is not even out ?

minimum spec ARE bullshit, wait and see first then decide

2 hours ago, belfouf said:

how can you be asking that when BF1 is not even out ?

minimum spec ARE bullshit, wait and see first then decide

Because there have been both alpha and beta tests with drivers released from Nvidia specifically for them. You can tell how the game runs from the recent beta test.

16 minutes ago, Coombzy said:

Because there have been both alpha and beta tests with drivers released from Nvidia specifically for them. You can tell how the game runs from the recent beta test.

I know, I meant....