MGS5 inspired build

VredinLad

Hey there, here i will post my progress on my first attempt to paint a PC case, nothing fancy or professional.

The case i will be using is my BitFenix prodigy M (white). My goal is to make my case look like the MGS5 themed playstation shown below.

Any tips are welcome ^^

(also, how do i get the pictures next to each other without being extremely lage?)

985.png

MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-PlayStation-4-Console-Bundle.jpg

MGSV-TPP-PlayStation-4-Console.jpg

so basically glossy red and black? that could be cool

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

looking awesome man :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Hello again, here are some pictures of the main frame and the side panels completed. Tomorrow i will start on the front panel and add the glossy finish to the main frame like i did with the side panels.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

On 26/09/2016 at 8:16 PM, W-L said:

Looks good nice metal flake on the paint, to adjust the size of photo double click on them a popup will let you adjust it. 

The darker red is metallic paint and thank you for the info ;)

On 01/10/2016 at 3:10 AM, johnny5c said:

Very nice, can't wait to see it finished.  If you want to add the gold stripe between colors try pinstripe tape.

https://www.amazon.com/Trimbrite-T1122-Pinstripe-Tape-Gold/dp/B00029XB8W

I  originally planned to add some gold stripes but didn't end up doing it, might do it later on. Also, I'm pretty much done now and will upload the results later today.

It's finished! (for now)

i painted the front panel and did some other minor things and its pretty much complete now.oke2.png

Here you can see the design i chose for the front, i wanted to use this 'V or 5' from this art but i also wanted the top part of the V to align with the band on both sides of the case.

Because of that i could not stick to the angles and sizes and had to adjust it a little for it to fit.

8.jpg

IMG_20161006_164828.jpg

ja oke dan.png

Big boss approves ^^