[AU] 20% off Dicksmith and Binglee Ebay stores - 980ti $486.40

comicsansms

Use the offer code "cut20" to save 20%

<eBay link Removed>

<eBay link Removed>

980ti - $608*0.8 = $486.40

<eBay link Removed>

This is new items from real companies, that said this isn't available on Dicksmith/Kogan's website same with binglee, also note I have never shopped with Binglee or heard of it untill now, but they were founded in 1957 so they are not just another ebay seller scammer.

If you find any other good deals from those sellers, I'll add it to my main post.

6 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

snip

man EBAY links are against rules.... 

Quote:

• Please include the location as a prefix in the title. For example -  {CAN}, {US}, {AU}, [CA,US], [EU], etc...
  • Please keep the titles simple - indicate what it is and how much along with the location prefix and possible for how long
  • Please indicate the currency type in the post - CA, US, (£)
  • Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.
  • NO links to Ebay or other second hand and/or auction sites (even ones run by possible "recognized" brands)
  • G2A links are at this stage permitted
  • NO referral links of any type

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

7 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

man EBAY links are against rules.... 

Quote:

• Please include the location as a prefix in the title. For example -  {CAN}, {US}, {AU}, [CA,US], [EU], etc...
  • Please keep the titles simple - indicate what it is and how much along with the location prefix and possible for how long
  • Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.
  • NO links to Ebay or other second hand and/or auction sites (even ones run by possible "recognized" brands)

I have covered that in the description. It is sold by 2 reputable companies that exist out of ebay but the deal is through ebay, it isn't used and it isn't an auction.

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I have covered that in the description. It is sold by 2 reputable companies that exist out of ebay but the deal is through ebay, it isn't used and it isn't an auction.

Quote:

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

1 minute ago, bughtoo said:

Quote:

Brands =/= retailers. MSI is a brand,  Dicksmith is a retailer.

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Brands =/= retailers. MSI is a brand,  Dicksmith is a retailer.

same f-in thing, no links to EBAY, that one is only a example.... Its forbidden to post any ebay links... 

20 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

same f-in thing, no links to EBAY, that one is only a example.... Its forbidden to post any ebay links... 

Retailers are the company that sells it.

Brands are the company that sell it to retailers for the retailers to sell.

They are not the same thing.

Going back to your argument about saying my post is invalid, if Amazon and Newegg hot deals are aloud, why isn't ebay? Amazon and Newegg are lots of independent companies selling on one website, there might be some Newegg or Amazon sold listing, but not all of them are and the independents sellers links posted on this hot deals thread don't get removed.

Just because ebay is also an trading post website, doesn't mean you should boycott the virtual shopping mall part, especially if other virtual shopping centres are aloud.

Also I don't believe it is against the T&C's of this sub-fourm, it gives an example of ebay as a trading post website and nothing more than that.

Locked. eBay links are not allowed under any circumstances, even if they're from brands you or other people recognize. They're simply not allowed in Hot Deals.

NO links to Ebay or other second hand and/or auction sites (even ones run by possible "recognized" brand

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch