HP Laptop screen won't turn on! HELP

Hey guys, I really need some help with my laptop, its a Hp probook 4310s. the LCD display wont light up once the computer is turned on.

I looked online for solutions and came up with a few about unplugging adaptor and battery and holding the power buttom, and hooking the laptop to a monitor, taking out the ram...they didnt work for me..

SO i was wondering if any of you know any other ways i can fix this. 

after start up if i keep pressing keys the laptop starts beeping, don't know if this would help.

Thanks so much.

Isn't it about the time for it to die already. That's from like 2009 or 2010, right? Take out the HDD, put it in a USB enclosure and head out laptopshopping. 

9 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Isn't it about the time for it to die already. That's from like 2009 or 2010, right? Take out the HDD, put it in a USB enclosure and head out laptopshopping. 

yeah it's really old, just needed to do a last backup but it died out

Since its that old you could open it and try to figure out what went wrong, like if the video cable is not plugged in right or something

1 hour ago, Ricochet03 said:

yeah it's really old, just needed to do a last backup but it died out

Well the good news is that it's highly unlikely that your data is lost. Get the HDD out and plug it in as a secondary to a desktop to see if it works. If it does, you xan make an external drive out of it.

Before anything else, I'd check to make sure the screen's backlight didn't die. Turn it on and shine a bright light on the screen. Do you see anything, even dimly? If there's something there like there should be, but it's really dark, your screen's backlight is probably dead.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.