Motherboard able to overclock.

I currently own a i5-4690k and as Motherboard I currently have a AsRock H97 PRO4. Which doesn't support overclocking. So I am looking for an upgrade to be able to overclock at a reasonable price, I am looking for a Black and blue color scheme. Thanks. 

If you want M.2 and that color scheme:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($94.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $94.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-19 02:59 EDT-0400

If you don't care about the M.2 but still want that color scheme:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($72.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $72.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-19 03:00 EDT-0400

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

Get any Z97 motherboard and you'll probs be able to OC it to around 4.4-5 GHz. Maybe the ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 if you want to go with your color scheme but U might call it a bit pricey at 160 bucks.

1 hour ago, KevinCuponk said:

I currently own a i5-4690k and as Motherboard I currently have a AsRock H97 PRO4. Which doesn't support overclocking. So I am looking for an upgrade to be able to overclock at a reasonable price, I am looking for a Black and blue color scheme. Thanks. 

You may want to do some research before buying a new board.  My wife has a H97M Pro4 with a 4670k and by running a older BIOS she has full control of both the multiplier and voltages, a Z97 board probably would OC higher because of the better power delivery but she has no problem running at 4.2GHz.  The latest BIOS version completely blocks overclocking because Intel threw a temper tantrum but there's a few H-series boards that support K-series CPUs if you use a older version.