Motherboard and the 3770k

Hello all. So I have a motherboard that was in a prebuilt system by asus when I bought it back several years go. The model is a CM6630. Southbridge H61. My current cpu is the 3770 non-k which has been a monster with the 3.9ghz boost clock and I have zero complaints about it. However, I now have the opportunity to purchase a 3770K from a relative out of his old gaming rig. What I would like to know is, is my motherboard capable of overclocking? Are my clock speeds in my bios just grey because my current chip is as non K? I have not been able to find anything online about this motherboard specifically and its support. 

The 3770k will be mine for 50$ I just want to be sure that I dont need to buy a motherboard too, because locating a motherboard for this generation is tough. 

Can my motherboard overclock?

After some search it appears your mobo is a P8H61-M PRO. I don't think you can oc it

You need a z68/z77 motherboard to oc that chip. 

$50 is a steal for that chip, usually they are $200USD used, are have similar performance to a 6700k.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Yeah I am overall pleased with the 3770 non-k even. I would really like to get the 3770k and a mobo to see how well it performs with a good OC.. I am currently running a Corsair H60 which has been godly for this non overclocker, but if I do go this route with the 50$ K version and a mobo, I will probably be making the move to the EKWB predator 240 Aio.