Checking folding status remotely.

Is there a way to check how's your folding doing remotely, e.g. from work?

like whens the next WU going to be completed or anything like that.
I'm just curios if it can be done at all.

Thanks.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

What tools do you have to check with, what OS, etc?

Easiest way is to use remote access to view/control your rig.

For my monitoring I use a couple different tools depending on security and what OS I want to monitor, but primarily I use Logmein when I have access to a computer, and gpp remote viewer on my android device. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gpp.remote.control

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

What tools do you have to check with, what OS, etc?

Easiest way is to use remote access to view/control your rig.

For my monitoring I use a couple different tools depending on security and what OS I want to monitor, but primarily I use Logmein when I have access to a computer, and gpp remote viewer on my android device. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gpp.remote.control

1st of all, I'm running windows 7 ultimate 64bit,

I was thinking more just viewing whats happening not remote controlling it,like a web browser thing. For Remote controlling I would use Teamviewer most likely, can access from android and pc. But as I am at work, I do not want to download and/or install any programs.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Intel i7 3770K 4.2 Ghz / Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Sabertooth Z77 - 2x4 GB Patriot Viper 2133 Mhz
60 GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe - 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 - 500 GB WD Caviar Blue
EVGA GTX 780 SLI -Corsair HX 1000W - Lian Li T60

This is the best way. I use this plus teamviewer to check my temps and whatnot when I have a good connection.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

This is the best way. I use this plus teamviewer to check my temps and whatnot when I have a good connection.

I use this, too.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Thanks.

Well, beyond what has already been recommended, 

You can use HFMnet to generate a web page to check the status of your machines:

http://www.overclock.net/t/698416/windows-7-remote-monitoring-fahmon-hfm#post_8876207

Wouldn't be able to control the client or the computer if something is wrong but you wont need a program running on your work machine to see what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

I would just remote into the computer doing the folding.  That seems the easiest way.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

http://tiny.cc/prince32780-folding

If you like what you see on that webpage then check out the thread that jmrios linked

Thanks.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.