Program that searches and installs drivers automatically?

Just finished building and installing windows 8.1, is there a program that can identify all my hardware and download the latest drivers automatically (i know windows kinda does it but my friend says there was a better program for it). I also dont have disc reader.

There is. It's called Windows Update.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I use one called driver pack solution. You have to download it, some computers only run it if you double click the autorun file.
use expert mode also

Go to my devices, scan for hardware changes then set it to search for drivers locally then from online if not found

On 15/09/2016 at 1:21 AM, terrytek said:

There is. It's called Windows Update.

That isn't always the best option since it doesn't have some drivers (i.e chipset drivers).