FPS Drops - Down to 7-10

RobGogsUK

After starting to play the Battlefield 1 Beta i started to get these FPS Drops whilst playing, i ingored this and trudged through. Wierdly i only get this issue on Battlefield games it seems as when i went to play BF4 and stream it for fun i dropped to the same FPS Aswell..... I checked Task Manager at the same times as these FPS Drops and my CPU Loses Its load? goes down to around 30% from 80%-90%. 

-=+=-

COMPUTER

-=+=-

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 1060 Armour Edition

CPU:                 AMD FX 8350

RAM:                 HyperX Fury DDR3 16GB

Thats all that matters i think for this anyways.

Please help.

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Reinstall games

Why would this help?

Old drivers ? i would say maybe you're Cpu drivers have problems i had problems like this with amd cpus so i changed to intel i5 6600k i had never problems. Ore you are in energy save mode?

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Because "  i only get this issue on Battlefield games "

When i got the 1060 i played BF4 And i worked fine, it started when i played the BF1 Beta

7 minutes ago, RobGogsUK said:

After starting to play the Battlefield 1 Beta i started to get these FPS Drops whilst playing, i ingored this and trudged through. Wierdly i only get this issue on Battlefield games it seems as when i went to play BF4 and stream it for fun i dropped to the same FPS Aswell..... I checked Task Manager at the same times as these FPS Drops and my CPU Loses Its load? goes down to around 30% from 80%-90%. 

-=+=-

COMPUTER

-=+=-

Thats all that matters i think for this anyways.

Please help.

Bottleneck mate. Your CPU is not that great..

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, RobGogsUK said:

When i got the 1060 i played BF4 And i worked fine, it started when i played the BF1 Beta

That means you should reinstall Origin too

Just now, frozeNNN said:

That means you should reinstall Origin too

Thats like 70-100GB i have all ME's installed aswell....

11 minutes ago, RobGogsUK said:

After starting to play the Battlefield 1 Beta i started to get these FPS Drops whilst playing.

Update drivers recently???

Rollback to previous ones and retest - You should always keep this in mind when having performance problems...

Go to your documents folder (not the game directory folders,.. the windows operating system "documents" folder) and delete the whole BF4 directory. (holds Settings and whatnot files) It will be re-created when you re-launch the game anyway.

And sometimes fix's some crap like this.

Geforce Experience - This week alone... has brought many users systems to their knees at random after the new GFE update...with FPS slowdowns in many games people play.

Could be a thing...to look into.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

because for a 16 gb ram is  50%-70% to much in normal usage 

oh have a idea maybe its the same problem i had you're had disk normal and in game  usage ? because i had the same problem because my hard drive was all the time on 100 % 

11 minutes ago, lukimiou said:

because for a 16 gb ram is  50%-70% to much in normal usage 

I'm using 1.8GB of 8GB, and while Im just sitting here on webpages (Firefox is open) and uploading to YT, PC has been on for over 8 hours today...no restarts.

Still.. only 1.8GB used being 28%.

I normally see 18-25% during most activities that are NOT intensive.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz