ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX ARTIFACT ISSUE

Hey all,

Basically i just picked up a GTX1080 Strix from ASUS and it seems that I am having artifact issues with the card. On one monitor which is a 144hz Asus monitor connected via DVI is having random artifacts pop up when on the desktop. This issue does not show up on my 2nd monitor that is 60hz and hooked up via HDMI. I am wondering if anyone has found a fix on this issue....I have seen multiple posts across the web with the same issue and it seems it has to do with either the overclocking of the card or the fact that I am using a 144hz monitor. I have my overclock turned off and the profile is set to the standard gaming profile that is shipped with the card. Any help would be much appreciated..

yeah it is the VG248QE....I just dropped it down to 60hz and it has stopped but the thing is why by a $700 dollar card if I cant even play on 144hz. You know what I mean lol

Scratch that it just started to artifact randomly on both monitors and they are set to 60hz

You should probably return it, it seems to be a faulty unit

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Seems that its happening on Multiple GPUS though that have been released for gtx 1080 was seeing if anyone knew of a quick fix rather then hope and pray that nvidia rolls out a new driver update to fix the issue. If I can't figure out a fix or anything  I am going to return the unit of course. Just don't want to have to go through all the trouble of pulling it out of the case and driving a hour. Just sucks basically that I have to go through this.