2 diffrent Gpus conflict.

hi there i have 2 diffrent gpus , 4890, and r5 230(both ATI), for the porpuse of plugin 3 monitors.
the drivers are kind of conflict, for example i can't play runescape(i don't play any other games so cant tell if it is just runescape.) but it seems that there is more than that CCC isnt working either.
is there a sulotion?, can i choose one card to be "master" and the other just for the porpuse of displaying the third monitor?
thanks in advance, and sorry for my english :) .

11 hours ago, yuvalco said:

hi there i have 2 diffrent gpus , 4890, and r5 230(both ATI), for the porpuse of plugin 3 monitors.
the drivers are kind of conflict, for example i can't play runescape(i don't play any other games so cant tell if it is just runescape.) but it seems that there is more than that CCC isnt working either.
is there a sulotion?, can i choose one card to be "master" and the other just for the porpuse of displaying the third monitor?

The card driving the display you set as "main display" in windows is the primary card, and games running in full screen will show up there.

If you have issues making them work simultaneously as they should, try uninstalling any driver completely, and then reinstall latest drivers from AMD.

12 hours ago, yuvalco said:

(ATI was aquited by AMD 10 years ago The last ATI cards were the 5xxx seies) 

Programs like nzxt can and such will not work with differing gpus.

You cannot set a "master and slave" configuration for gpus, you could try to run one card without drivers using it as a basic display adapter, it will limit resolution though.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

13 hours ago, SLAYR said:

(ATI was aquited by AMD 10 years ago The last ATI cards were the 5xxx seies) 

Programs like nzxt can and such will not work with differing gpus.

You cannot set a "master and slave" configuration for gpus, you could try to run one card without drivers using it as a basic display adapter, it will limit resolution though.

So there is nothing i can do about it?