how can i know (or where can i see) a good quality mobo that works well?

or just what's the difference between a cheap mobo and expensive mobo? i just don't know what and where should i be aiming for a good mobo which should complete my urges

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

Expensive motherboards have more features, such as more USB ports, USB type-c, more m.2 slots, better power delivery, etc.

Chipsets (H110/B150/H170/Z170): They give the motherboard different feature sets (e.g only Z170 can conventionally overclock K CPUs)

Ports: Type C, M2 slots, etc

Colour scheme and aesthetics

Power delivery: Phase design, VRMs cooling, etc.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

15 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

or just what's the difference between a cheap mobo and expensive mobo? i just don't know what and where should i be aiming for a good mobo which should complete my urges

Features and I/O. That's it.

Get something that has the I/O you need and the features you'll use. Going beyond that is throwing money away.

21 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

What CPU? And as others have said what do you want and need the motherboard to have for you to be happy?