Dedicated Physx with AMD

I dont really understand it but does anyone out there know if its possible to force my R9 270 to be dedicated Physx? I already have a EVGA 1080 SC inside.

Overclock softly, and carry a big radiator......

AMD cards can only run software based Physx but not Hardware. LTT just did a video about having a Physx card and the results were basically its not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Dman621 said:

I dont really understand it but does anyone out there know if its possible to force my R9 270 to be dedicated Physx? I already have a EVGA 1080 SC inside.

the GTX 1080 is MORE than powerful enough to handle advanced physX on it's own without much of a performance hit...that AMD POS...just put it in the dumpster ;)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Was about to say PhysX is Nvidia Specific technology and will not run with ANY AMD

2 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

the GTX 1080 is MORE than powerful enough to handle advanced physX on it's own without much of a performance hit...that AMD POS...just put it in the dumpster ;)

Lol, tell that to Killing Floor 2. Two 1080's still tank when doing all the fluid simulation that playing as a Demo causes. It is glorious though...

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

3 hours ago, Masada02 said:

Lol, tell that to Killing Floor 2. Two 1080's still tank when doing all the fluid simulation that playing as a Demo causes. It is glorious though...

:o how come that i've never heard of that game before...is it good?

it's downloading right now...looks sick...i see it's early access is the game complete or what?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

13 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

:o how come that i've never heard of that game before...is it good?

it's downloading right now...looks sick...i see it's early access is the game complete or what?

It's fantastic, haha. Sequel to the original Killing Floor which was also fantastic. Not sure why it's early access still, because it's a complete game. Maybe because they are still tweaking things, idk. Make sure you turn on all the Nvidia FleX stuff :D 

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C