Classifieds board over ride

Hello, I was realize i have to have over 100 points to post there but can a mod do an over ride for me? I'm posting my listing for a i5 6600k on as many tech related forums as i can and id like to sell it as soon as possible. Such a favor would be greatly appreciated. 

There is am limit so people don't get scammed by new users.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

9 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

There is am limit so people don't get scammed by new users.

I realize that but I have created this same post on tek syndicate. will confirming my account there help me here?

2 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

I realize that I have created this same post on tek syndicate. will confirming my account there help me here?

I am not a moderator or staff member, but probably not. 

Just wait a few days whilst being active on here and you'll have the 100 posts in no time.

How much were you looking to sell it for? 

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

8 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

I am not a moderator or staff member, but probably not. 

Just wait a few days whilst being active on here and you'll have the 100 posts in no time.

How much were you looking to sell it for? 

around 200. Never been used but no box. got the cpus from a pc shop at a high discount, came from pcs taken apart and sold for parts but they aren't OEM if that's a concern for you.

6 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

around 200. Never been used but no box. got the cpus from a pc shop at a high discount, came from pcs taken apart and sold for parts but they aren't OEM if that's a concern for you.

I can buy them at microcenter for <200. 

good luck selling 

16 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

I can buy them at microcenter for <200. 

good luck selling 

Good thing not everyone lives near a micro center. For example I'm 2 and a half hours away from the nearest one. 

Sorry, but the limit exists for a reason, and it's not technically possible for us to override it. If you make some constructive posts to help people out though, it shouldn't take you too long to reach the limit, though don't spam to get there.

HTTP/2 203

If mods would make exceptions everytime someone who claims to be reputable on some other forums asks, why use limits in first place? 100 posts isn't that much if you browse whole forums few times in a week and help others while doing so.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv