Building a new gaming pc, I need help?

This would be much, much better if you can afford it

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($294.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus B150 PRO GAMING/AURA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($91.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($65.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($58.98 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($399.99 @ B&H)
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1077.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-07 06:12 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I can't see any obvious issues and your build looks descent. What would you use this PC for as this would give an insight into what may potentially need to be upgraded. :D

That's a pretty ballin' build. What do you intend to do with it?

Intended Usecase would help us to give us some suggestions.

I don't think you should go for AMD at that price point. I turn to AMD only when the budget is creeping up on my shoulder

I wouldn't buy a FX processor at this point, old and slow really showing its age, you'd probably be better off going with an i3 skylake for the majority of games, or save a bit more and get an i5, or wait for the zen processors and hope they are cheaper then intel.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

This would be much, much better if you can afford it

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($294.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus B150 PRO GAMING/AURA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($91.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($65.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($58.98 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($399.99 @ B&H)
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1077.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-07 06:12 EDT-0400

This is a much better build list. If you went even higher you could get the 6700k and the Asus Z170 - pro gaming and overclock as well if that is something you would like to do. :D

1 minute ago, Ryoku said:

I wouldn't buy a FX processor at this point, old and slow really showing its age, you'd probably be better off going with an i3 skylake for the majority of games, or save a bit more and get an i5, or wait for the zen processors and hope they are cheaper then intel.

Zen is supposed to be decently cheaper isn't it? I thought it was intended to give performance at a good price. 

2 minutes ago, MasamotoTakeshi said:

This is a much better build list. If you went even higher you could get the 6700k and the Asus Z170 - pro gaming and overclock as well if that is something you would like to do. :D

That's more like it! :o

But my guess is you are in India. So don't quote that budget at this point. Chances are that it will be a lot more that the rupees ( after converting from dollars.) Always pisses me off when that happens. >:(

1 minute ago, MasamotoTakeshi said:

Zen is supposed to be decently cheaper isn't it? I thought it was intended to give performance at a good price. 

We won't know till they released them, if they are on par with intel they can sell them for whatever they want as long as its equal and lower price anyways.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Just now, Ryoku said:

We won't know till they released them, if they are on par with intel they can sell them for whatever they want as long as its equal and lower price anyways.

If AMD does try to match Intel they will be playing a dangerous hand in the CPU race as the next generation of Intel chips could smash AMD if they try to get into the wrong section of the market. At the moment Intel has the higher end so I would think AMD would hold of on entering there until they have a base to fall back on (Which is what I believed the Zen platform was before they did their own high end lineup). It will be interesting to see how it plays out. :D

1 hour ago, _vishnu3096_ said:

hey guys I did some research and made a list. Could someone tell me if this build has any issues. 

here is the link: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pyRpHN

i guess you live in india ....... if you do then tell your budget in indian rupees ..... and what are u going to use the pc for????

Few issues :

First, why the h100i? AMD processors don't usually need large overclocks, the h100i seems kind of pointless to me. Ontop of htat, if you are getting the h110i, isn't the h100i v2 like £5 more expensive? I'd say worth.

The SSD , change it. Go look on amazon at the amount of negative reviews this thing has - use to be fantastic then they apparently changed the drivers and now everyone complains it is ridiculously slow. You can get multiple other brands for the same price.

Finally, change that powersupply out. If you look, your using 400W. With a high overlclock you'lll be using max 550 i'd say, so why the PSU? I have this PSU now and i'm not sure about it. I would get a RM650 or a supernova 550, the gold powersupply really makes a difference for overclocking ( I'm assuming your overclocking based on that CPU cooler )

Other then that, seems good. Last thing i'd say is why the blue ram? the rest of your build is red/black.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3