Biggest and best corsair case

I am looking for a big case that will have room for two graphics cards (1060), at least 2 ssd, and 4 HDD. I want to have a dual purpose gaming/home server pc. 

Anyone have a suggestion?

4 minutes ago, TactPro14 said:

I am looking for a big case that will have room for two graphics cards (1060), at least 2 ssd, and 4 HDD. I want to have a dual purpose gaming/home server pc. 

Anyone have a suggestion?

You can't SLI the 1060 for one so there is no point having two. if you want the biggest Corsair cases you're either looking at the 750/900D or the 780T.

The 900D is the largest case out there as far as i know.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you don't need a physically large case (like one including a basement). The Corsair Obsidian 450D will cover those needs you mention. It has two SSD sleds on the back of the motherboard tray, comes with a 3 3.5 drive removable cage, and a 2 non removable ODD cage that you can get ODD-3.5 adapters for extra drives. Also Corsair sells extra drive cages for it. Or you can use the ODD bays for Hot Swap drive bays if you want. And it is clean with dust filters everywhere and has a clean design.

The new Carbide Air 740 that Pauls Hardware just did a build in looks pretty nice. Kind of a mix between the Air 540 and the 760.

https://youtu.be/3JVw1xPcHAE?t=8m6s

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

I'd checkout the 600c 

(only has room for 3 ssds and 2 hdds but i'd add a hotswappable drive bay which can add 3 more hdds)

https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-5-25-Inch-Trayless-Backplane-HSB2535SATBK/dp/B00HS23QZO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1473224834&sr=8-5&keywords=dual%2B5.25%2Bhdd%2Bbay

And also you won't even see this bc there's a panel used to get to the 5.25" bay

first off: you cant SLI a 1060.

second off: the 900D is most likely the biggest, you just also need a crane to move it.

and third: you dont need a case nearly that big for two GPUs. barnacules has two titan XP's and dual xeons in a midtower :P