Finding enthusiast VESA case

jackar

Hello,

I am mostly looking for a case I can mount on the back of my monitor. My idea is for it to be able to contain a full scale components. I know of nuc, but I crave the option to have at least a medium size GPU and 2x Raid1 nvme SSD with 6700 or equivalent CPU. Can you guys offer me a Case or a solution? I know it can be hard, but I am mostly for clean professional look that's why I'd want to mount it onto monitor. That means passive cooling. or at least very, very silent one.

4 minutes ago, jackar said:

Hello,

I am mostly looking for a case I can mount on the back of my monitor. My idea is for it to be able to contain a full scale components. I know of nuc, but I crave the option to have at least a medium size GPU and 2x Raid1 nvme SSD with 6700 or equivalent CPU. Can you guys offer me a Case or a solution? I know it can be hard, but I am mostly for clean professional look that's why I'd want to mount it onto monitor. That means passive cooling. or at least very, very silent one.

Yeah no. Passive 6700 and a medium GPU? Small enough to fit behind a monitor? And silent? Just look at fractal design's cases. The node 202 maybe. You're not going to get passive.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Absolutely no chance in hell that you'll passively cool a 6700 in a small case. There are great active coolers out there which is near silent though. Take a look at something like the Thermalright AXP-100.