LF Cheap Powerful Laser Sights

So I'm looking for a powerful laser, like wicked lasers but cheap. 

Currently I have this laser https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CK3UCAI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . After some tweaking i made it so that the beam is slightly visible in daylight and very visible at night. But it cannot burn anything.

Any suggestions?

Wicked Lasers makes hobby lasers, not weapon sights. Those fuckers will burn your paper target.

ASU

27 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Wicked Lasers makes hobby lasers, not weapon sights. Those fuckers will burn your paper target.

ya, but theyre not cheap. Do you know anything similar to the wicked lasers? Like a cheap laser that can burn stuff?

Just now, Caleb SF said:

ya, but theyre not cheap. Do you know anything similar to the wicked lasers? Like a cheap laser that can burn stuff?

I mean you're not really supposed to attach a laser that's more powerful than 5mw to a weapon, they're dangerous. The beam and dot will cause damage to an unprotected eye, so whatever you're shooting might be blind if you miss.

ASU

1 hour ago, Hackentosher said:

I mean you're not really supposed to attach a laser that's more powerful than 5mw to a weapon, they're dangerous. The beam and dot will cause damage to an unprotected eye, so whatever you're shooting might be blind if you miss.

Ya, I just mean for fun uses. It's just the laser I have is considered a Laser Sight, even though after tweaking it it is extremely bright but cannot burn.

11 minutes ago, Caleb SF said:

Ya, I just mean for fun uses. It's just the laser I have is considered a Laser Sight, even though after tweaking it it is extremely bright but cannot burn.

Anything over 5mw and you need eye protection or you will hurt yourself.

ASU

• 4 weeks later...

How cheap is cheap? Normally you can get cheap or powerful. Tough to get both.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:04 PM, Maxxie said:

How cheap is cheap? Normally you can get cheap or powerful. Tough to get both.

I mean, the one I linked is fairly cheap and after tweaking it i was able to see the beam, its just not strong enough to light anything on fire.

13 hours ago, Caleb SF said:

I mean, the one I linked is fairly cheap and after tweaking it i was able to see the beam, its just not strong enough to light anything on fire.

Being able to see the beam isn't really an indication of power with a laser. It's more of a sign of poor collimation. Though, admittedly, with a cheap laser you may be able to use it as a crude approximation of power.

So I take it you're looking for something that is able to set something on fire then?

6 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Being able to see the beam isn't really an indication of power with a laser. It's more of a sign of poor collimation. Though, admittedly, with a cheap laser you may be able to use it as a crude approximation of power.

So I take it you're looking for something that is able to set something on fire then?

yeah, but im not sure I'll get that for cheap considering the only ones I know are the wicked lasers.