3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I could use the blade. We love to be able to actually run programs from this year, and something that isn't five years old. Thanks, you guys deserve the 3 million subscribers.

Blade 14.

I've had a G75VW for over 3 years, and she's a beauty. But she's on her last legs.
Gonna need to get a new computer soon for Web Design, Gaming, and most importantly, making memes.

I would live to get the razorblade to be able to start a youtube channel.

lol there is no hope anymore

new blade would be cool since it'll perform better than my desktop 970 setup, it would make travelling a hell of a lot easier

I would like the new razor blade 14! I have a craptop right now and I am greatly in need of a new one.  

The new blade 14.... I'm an edgy teen, with edgy needs.

i would love the New razer blade 14, so i can have a powerfull laptop to do everything i want

anywhere.

Would love the Razer blade! Congratulations on 3 million subscribers. 

I want the New Razer Blade 14 for gaming and everyday tasks, I don't need a 4K panel. I have never owned a laptop and it would be faster than my desktop. Gaming would be awesome on it, GTX 1060 woot! Best of luck to everyone. :)

Definitely would like the new blade, I would love to have a LAN party machine

Blade 14 the blade is one of the only powerful lap tops that fits in my school bag and I just bot a 2 in 1 with an m seres that is 12'' 

And I'm working on a nerlnet

I'd want the Stealth because of the Razor Core support. I'm a college student and it would be nice to have a portable notebook to bring to classes but still be able to do heavy gaming in my dorm.

The New Razer Blade 14 would be great, I think 720p, 25% resolution scale gaming says enough.

Congrats on 3 million Subscribers :).  Watched you guys start from the parking lot...!  I would really like to win the Blade Stealth.  Would make it easier to game, watch and support your channels in the future.  Vessel has made it easy to stay up to date with your new videos. Last thing, watching LinusTechTips has inspired me to build my first custom wall mount PC. Attached is a picture of it.  THANKS!!

#3MILLIONSUBSCRIBERGIVEAWAY  #LINUSTECHTIPS.COM #WALLMOUNTPC  #LUKEOILPC

File_000.jpeg

Thank you to the guys at Razor and Linus Media group for putting this together, and congrats on 3+ million subscribers on Youtube. All of us appreciate you guys thinking about us little guys down here in the comments. 

I'm leaning heavily towards the Razor Blade. What has two thumbs, travels every weekend and wants to game along the way??? THIS GUY! The Blade would be a great tool to manage my career, do all them boring adult things on the road and I'd still be able to have me some of them fun times (get your mind out of the gutter). I am just a firm believer that a computer should be able to be used as a tool as well as a sick gaming rig all while fitting neatly into a backpack or carry on. 

I honestly think either laptop would be super useful for me personally, but the seeing as the Blade Stealth would be more suited for someone doing digital graphics or art, all that would all be lost with me. I just feel like the Blade would be more of my kind of play/work thing (no I'm not a male stripper, Lord knows I'm not pretty enough to do that). 

Edited by zebutron
I was fined by the #GrammarNazi.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

And the Razor BladeBlade 14 looks cool!!

First of all thank you for making this giveaway. I respect how someone as big as you still finds ways to interact with subscribers. I would like to win the Razer Blade. I've been wanting to get into PC gaming a while and this would be a huge way to start. Not gonna lie, I don't know much yet about how it all works. I would use this machine to begin PC gaming and possibly start streaming Battlefield 1 and other titles on Twitch and making videos for YouTube. I've got a channel name and logo thought up but this would give me the opportunity to make that a reality and I would really appreciate it very much. Best of luck to everyone!

Definitely the new Blade with GTX 1060 on it. Finally, i can have a true desktop replacement notebook. Which i can take around to college <3. Gaming on the Go redefined.
Fingers Crossed <3 :D 

Great effort guys with the 3 million subscribers, keep up the great work.

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome to help me get serious about photography and video editing (once I added a Razer Core to it).

Oh my goodness this is amazing, all of you are awesome people for teaming up with Razer and giving this away. Anyways, I would personally like the Razer Blade 14 for gaming purposes, I have a Youtube channel and I don't have the money to afford a Desktop. So I decided to just enter in this giveaway. What would I like to use it for?: I would like to use it for gaming purposes :P (Bet you saw that one coming) I prefer the Razer Blade because I do not see the difference between I computer that is bad for gaming for editing purposes over a really cool Gaming laptop that can edit and game. Thank you, you have always been a very helpful Youtuber, keep up the good work!

Would like the blade 14 for my study and entertainment in Tokyo.

I would LOVE to have either Razor, or any other even old stuff you could legally throw at me...

Just a humble disabled tech support guy from Michigan.

I would love to have my first high end laptop and it will help me a lot in my career , i wish the razer blade stealth . Thank you guys and definitly thanks razer! 

I would absolutely love to receive the new razor blade. It is my favorite laptop of all time and I would primarily use it to play fun games and edit cool videos!