3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razor BLADE. That GTX 1060 looks amazing, and I love the look. Something thinner isn't something that I'm looking for, but the specs on that machine would be a nice upgrade to make content. :)

And thanks guys for the youtube channel. Thanks to all of you, I feel very confident when it comes to selecting hardware, how to protect it, and even giving me the confidence to know how to build a PC. Thanks, guys! Keep it up.

i would love the blade, its a sick laptop,ive been looking for one for a while

The New Razer Blade Stealth for the ultra portability going from college class to college class !!

I would love the *New Razer Blade 14 because it would finally be a powerful enough laptop for shcool. "Thanks Chrome :/"

The Blade for gaming on the go and the very well chosen screen resolution. That new CPU on the Stealth with a Core though...

NEW Razer Blade 14 for sure, I currently use a HP Envy m6 that 2 broken hinges that I fixed by drilling 2 90 degree wooden plates to keep it up and it has to be plugged in cause the battery is shot xD

I would love the Razer Blade.
I am still using a 6 year old system that is struggling to run current games on low settings and i am a uni student who would appreciate the portability - as i have to move around a lot. This would give me a much needed upgrade to really appreciate games rather than struggle along on horrible graphics and frame rates.

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be fantastic compared to my old laptop. No more melting motherboards. 

I would love the new razer blade. I would enjoy using it for AutoCAD in college, it would help render some of my models alot faster.

I Joined the forum just to have a chance to get the blade stealth. I'm moving soon and need a light laptop to take on the road.

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would want the Razer Blade because I love gaming and I'm extremely unartistic. I recently built a pc and this would definitely be useful when I go on trips. 

I would love to win the new Razor Blade. I would use this for gaming and schooling while I'm deployed around the world.

It's gotta be the new Blade 14. It looks like a beast and I just can't justify an additional 500+ for that dock

I would love the Razer Blade because I love to travel and game. A laptop like this is a perfect solution for when I am out of town for a long time :)

Congrats on 3mil guys!

I'll put my entry in for the NEW Blade Stealth. Looks like it could be good portable working device with that CPU.

I would love to win the new razer blade because of the insane portability for how much power was beaten into the ultra thin body. I would use it for school, my duty to game as a road warrior, and at home media consumption like a boss. Thanks for being there for your community and giving people chances like this is really amazing, love you guys and what you do. Keep up the great work!

I will use it for school and light gaming, and blade will be perfect for this. 

Although I do like the Razer Blade Stealth, I really want a new laptop for gaming, and don't need anything in 4K, so I choose the NEW Razer Blade.

The Stealth version would rock for the better display. The regular blade has a 1060, and I prefer to avoid NVidia cards because unlike AMD, they provide no support for free graphics drivers.

I would love the razer blade stealth for the portability and the high res screen. Not super interested in mobile gaming, want the stealth for productivity in school. I currently do not have a portable system so it would be wonderful to have something with me when I'm on the road. Definitely not carrying my 70lb desktop anywhere. 

definetely the razer blade with gtx 1060 (DESKTOP GPU)

right now playing with a gtx 960m (enough power for work but below avg for gaming)

so please think abt it

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be an amazing mobile computer for me to use while i'm out talking with stores about expanding there green technology sales and product options.