3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the Blade I always wanted a gaming pc! Good luck everyone!!!!!

Edited by Milkdud

I really really really really really really really really really really would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, Why you asked? Because it is so freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please gods of LMG!!!!

would like to win the new razer blade 14

no more class idling xD with just typing 

I would like to have that Razer Blade 14 because Razer is known for their gaming laptop. If I got it, I can get rid of my boring life without game... Thanks! :D

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade. I am a science teacher who loves to use technology in the class. This is a great opportunity for me

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth! That thing would be sick for traveling and I hope to do a lot of that in the coming years.

I would love this new razor blade 14. It would be great to be able play new games or visit internet without lags. On my old, heavy and slow notebook I can barely play old school games. And blade would be better for me, because I don't have spare 500$ for dedicated desktop graphics card.

Love the new Razer Blade please, look epic with specs to match.
A massive upgrade from my laptop (in signature) and i could actually play games above 10fps and instead of ulta low setting, high! :) 

I would like a Razer Blade Stealth for an upgrade to my existing Dell 

First of all: Congrats to the 3 million subs, you guys really deserve it.

I would love to get my hands on the NEW Razer Blade 14.

Why? Because 42.

Just kidding ;) The real reason is the following: I'm honest ;).

I won't write anything about a 10 year old laptop/computer which is breaking apart.

The reason I'd like to get it is its very low weight in comparison to my current laptop and of course the powerful (and portable) hardware which I could put to good use for my remaining computer science studies (master)

I'd like the Razor blade just cause I would like to do a bit of gaming on it. Congrats on 3 mil LTT

It would be a dream to get the NEW Razer Blade 14 as a massive upgrade from my current 2 year old Lenovo laptop with only an i3 and lame AMD GPU. I have been wanting some new power for portable gaming and this would be perfect.

I love your channel and giveaways are the best!

Keep up all the good work and cool projects!

Blade 14, fell in love from the first time I saw it. Seems like a great laptop for work and play from what i've read.. I own several razer products and I just love the quality and design of their products.  And the best part.. wife can't complain if I get one for free! lol 

I would like to get The Razer Blade. The main reason is that i dont have a computer atm (what am i doing in this world).

Edited by Juanbrino
Spelling errors Autocorrecta u know

The blade definitely , reason to show a scumbag teacher that the blade is better than the stealth.

Not to mention the spec of the blade is more preferable in my community

i want the razer blade 14 with the nvidia 1060gtx cos my gaming pc died and i miss gaming 

Razor Blade for me please, ready to do some under cover gaming :P hehe

I would like to win the "normal" Blade. It's way easier to carry a laptop to lan parties...

i would like the new razer blade so i can actully play some game (my dell m6500 got old)

Edited by darkmatter21

I would choose the New Razer Blade, because you can some gaming and some work when you're travelling. :)