3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Woooo! 3 MILLION!! Congratulations! 

I would really love the Razer Blade 14 as I will soon be heading off to University and this laptop would be perfect for assignments and lectures, also the occasional game after lectures, as well as saving me a grand or two! Here's to 5 Million!

Good luck to you all! 

Spoiler

Getting the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome! would definitely get put to good use!

Don't mind which one I get I'll just be very happy and grateful. Would use it for gaming and 3d editing whilst on the go. Good luck everyone and thanks in advance <3.

Would be absolutely amazing to get a blade 14. Congrats on 3 million!

I would Definitely love to have the razor blade stealth!! I would love to use that as a daily driver for school =)

I would love Blade 14! It would be amazing for on-the-go content creation for videos and graphic design.

Current Rig - CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 GPU: AMD RX480 8GB RAM: 16GB PNY DDR3 Storage: ADATA 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate HDD OS: Windows 10 Pro

YouTube Tech Channel - Tech House

I Dont know which one id get which ones better though if i had to chose id get the razer Blade stealth

I would definitely go for the Blade! Would love to combine my studies with my passion - GAMING. 
Also, I'm currently carrying around an old and huge HP, which is literally killing my back.. So yeah! Pick me and save the world from back pain!

Or.. Well, at least save me from back pains!

I would love to have the Blade. Light and portable with a powerful dedicated GPU, that is the best thing ever.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

A New Razed blade 14 would be awesome as all hell, I'll start with university soon and a laptop that is able for gaming in breaks would be perfect.

I would love to get the Razer Blade cause my old Asus G74sx is just too bulky, heavy, and the gtx560m just ain't cutting it anymore.

please give me the new Razer Blade Stealth because  I need laptop for my university and I'm going to study 3d animation and visual effects :)

I think that I would rather have a a "NEW" Blade. I never bothered with smaller laptops or thin 'and light laptops, shown by ,my current laptop which is an older Pavillion G7 with roughly 12 mods and hardware changes in total. It'll play Skyrim with 50ish mods and It does work well as my mobile writing platform, but the jet-engine noises are a different matter entirely. 

The Razor Blade 14 would be awesome! I've been stuck on a literal brick with 3GB ram and the worst processor ever! Even source engine runs badly ;(

i would like the razer one

you know the black one with lights?

aww man....

thanks anyway^^

New Razer Blade.  

Ive been wanting to get one of these laptops since well... the only laptop i have is an hp pavilion from 2008 if i remember correctly. I try to use gamestream or even just watch a 1080p video and it over heats LOL!  its quite sad honestly.

Im gamer so that Razer Blade would be perfect. 

Nothing like rocket league on the go!

DAYUMMMMMM, Razer just making it rain with their new laptops. Definitely the new Blade 14

May Harambe bless me to get good luck

#PCgaming4Harambe 

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14. I'd take it to school and use it for gaming as well. 

I would choose the Blade 14, and I would use it for a combination of gaming, as well as college homework.

I'd love the new blade stealth because it would be great for classes, and gaming. And, honestly, it being the first Kabby lake device is pretty cool too.

Homie, I want to win the New Razer Blade, the one with the graphics card please. Thanks