3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

110% to win the Razor Blade

Would love to be able to edit and make YouTube videos in my spare time at university and even turn some heads in my computer science lectures :P

The New Razer Blade 14 looks truly amazing, so if I had to pick, I'd pick it. Although I'd personally be fine with either! 

Thank you so much for making this giveaway. I've been a subscriber for over a year now, I watch all 3 of your channels, and I have a PAID vessel subscription. Love you guys. Keep up the good work.

Hi, i would really love the blade. It looks awesome and it sounds even better. Im really passionate about gaming and i would love to be able to game on new blade. Thanks :D 

the razer blade stealth is amazing, i would use it for gaming obv

*Shameless entry*

Razer Blade.

Wouldn't mind the power and battery life for CAD work on the go.

I would like to win the blade so I could use it in school

I travel a lot, that being said I'd love to have a notebook for gaming/editing for when I go on deployments. The Razer Blade just seems like the perfect fit for my needs.

The Razer Blade Stealth would be fantastic. I would probably use it while going on deployment.

i would like the blade stealth, and i would game on it. My name is also paxton and my nickname is pax so i should win.

Razer Blade Stealth of course, because its stealth, like a ninja.... with a blade as sharp as a razer.... as... ok ill stop now.

I'll take the Razor Blade (non-stealth version). I'd play some BF1 on it when my significant other needs to use the desktop!

I would love to have the new Razer blade, I really admire Razer's work and craftsmanship, and I would love to get my hands on one! Thanks LMG & Razer!

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

I would love either of them, the blade 14 as an awesome laptop for LAN use, when you don't wanna haul your desktop and the stealth for an really great and stylish university laptop

I would reaaaaaly love a Blade Stealth as a replacement for my old dell latitude running vista. I kid you not. It's terrible. I dunno what I think of Razer's naming scheme. Though their laptops seem to be close to cutting edge. (sorry)

The Razer Blade Stealth, going off to college next year and I could do with saving a couple hundred $ on a laptop.

The new Razer blade would definitely be my pick because it would be a huge help to kick start my graphic design career!

I would love to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

As a fresh college graduate with no money to buy a new computer the new Blade would be awesome! 

I would take the Blade 14.

I am just a guy who plays on this old crappy Laptop and I would like to do more that just playing Tf2 and League of Legends.

Thanks

Man I would love to win that razor blade. It would definitely help me when I want to game on the go as well as when I'm taking notes during lectures. ?