3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the 1080p and my bday is coming up in like 2 weeks and I need a laptop

Should I be the chosen one, I'd opt for the Razer Blade 14.  I plan on giving all those Macbook-toting dweebs at uni a taste of Real PowahTM.  Class notes, C++ development, and the occasional ridiculous marathon gaming sesh.

Been with y'all since the firetruck days, your candid product reviews are still the best out there.  Congrats.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth because I need something light and portable for editing on the go.

Thanks!

If I were so lucky to win you can just Send me a toaster. Its better than no laptop which is what I have. I would play games and use it for computer hardware engineering school coming next year at the University of Washington. Its pretty crazy moving across country and the razor 1080p would do fine. Give the stealth to someone in need of a computer with 4k.

I would like to have the "New" Razer Blade 14 because my current laptop's display is giving me problems. It has a blue-ish, green tint (reds are reduced), and I cannot seem to fix it because the cable connecting the motherboard and display is different from other laptops out there (it's a touchscreen display). I hope I can get a new laptop that's reliable and powerful to last me throughout college. Good luck to everyone out here! 

Would prefer the Razer Blade 14, I think it'd come in handy for college.

Thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to all!

If ONLY....if only... I had a laptop that's super thin, super sexy, and holds a gpu that can let me play minecraft @ 4k,  no other than the Razer Blade (wait... their names are the same LOL. The NEW RAZER BLADE 14) I would put it under my pillow everyday and sleep with it. It would probably heat up and blow me up but that is OK because I love the Blade!
This is getting super weird so im gonna stop. 
Thanks anyways for the giveaway, hope you guys reach 4 million soon!

I would love to have the Razor Blade.  It would be a major upgrade from this old 2010 laptop that I have currently. lol...

For me it'd have to be the Razer Blade 14 for bae beast gaming on the go!

I would love to have the Razor Blade.  It would be a major upgrade from this old 2010 laptop that I have currently. lol...

That razer blade 14 looks fantastically beautiful. I'm hoping to get finally get a laptop of this caliber this year. It was either this or the new msi gs63 so it's a nice coincidence to see razer to be giving away an updated blade 14 and stealth. Hope i win. Also hope you guys do a review on msi's stealth pro line

I would take the razer blade 14 and upgrade my peasant friend with the glory of the MASTER RACE!

Just now, The Dark Alian said:

oops

Getting the blade would be super great, because I'm looking for a laptop (my first one ever)! 

I was considering the blade stealth. I would use it for light gaming and school work. 

Congratulations for the 3 Million Subs

I would prefer razer blade stealth because it has 4k screen, 7th gen intel core i7-7500u. The reason i want this because i wanna use it for study and some rendering. Thank you for the giveaway

The Razer Blade Stealth for sure. Started doing a lot of rendering, so the resolution & i7 will come in handy. :)

The razor blade 14 would be a nice upgrade from my current laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Would like the Stealth.  Don't need to game on the go, but I do need to code.

I would pick the razer blade 14. Im picking the blade 14 is because my blade has rusted. and i need a new sword to swoooch up my opponent.

from your die hard fan:

Mr :ph34r: