3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love get Blade 14, I need a laptop for school and this thing would go over any expectations I have from a laptop 

for me i pick the new blade 14, thanks you guys for your amazing job and congrats for your third millions !

First of all, congratulations on reaching 3 million subscribers in YouTube!

This is my first post, shame on me. I feel bad for making an account to join the give away, but I might as well take my chance, I got nothing to lose (except for winning the give away, obviously). I never really visited the forum (probably lurk around here and there to find some I information I need) but have always watch your videos, fun and informative. I love tech stuff as much as you guys do and I always look forward to any news and reviews you guys post on your YouTube page every time I need an advice to get something. To me, any Linus family members opinion is always valued! For the give away, I would love to have the New Blade 14" (GTX 1060) in Full HD Matte. I currently have a desktop, and the idea of it bringing along with me when I do my Master in Physician Assistant next year is a no no. It's too bulky and too much, I'm looking for something portable that I can game on during my free time. Of course, study first, but nobody can take away the gamer blood in my veins. It's going to be there from time to time! :)

Id love to blade stealth because:

1. To watch awesome LTT and Razer vids
  2. It's my birthday this month
  3. To owm noobs

I would love to win the Stealth so that i could take it to work without anybody noticing! Also my girlfriend needs a pc so she could start gaming. :)

I really want to win The New Razer Blade because I'm going to college soon, I'm a programmer, and I want to be able to game on it, I do have a desktop but I want a laptop so I can take it around with me. The reason I want The New Razer Blade is because of the graphics card that it has over the graphics card that the stealth doesn't have. Thank you so much LMG and Razer for this giveaway, really hope I win!

"The best chapter of Naruto is when Goku helps Pikachu to prevent Spider-Man to drown at the Titanic." 
"I have a fear that one day when I attempt to take a shit, the shit will take me instead." 
"You wouldn't have won, if I hadn't loss, man."     "If you give a man an apple it'll keep the doctor away, but if you teach a man to apple he becomes a doctor for life" 

Amazing constest! 

I would deffinitely choose the NEW Razer Blade 14, since it's been my favorite laptop for a while now. I would game the crap out of it! And I guess write reports and boring stuff too... 

I'm loving the Blade stealth... 4k all the way.. I'm not a big gamer so the stealth would be better suited to me.

Come on man, The New Razer Blade of coz..........ez for gaming, ez for works and it's portable.......... 

I would choose the razer blade 14" with the gtx 1060 if I win, because sometimes it's cooler to use the maximum strength mode than the stealthy cloak mode...

(posting this on my birthday... maybe I'll have more luck :))

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Oh the razer blade is just so practical and beautiful. Gimme eh 

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome :) GL to all !

Would love to have the New Razer Blade with the Kaby Lake i7. It would be perfect as My HP Pavilion Laptop's Hinge Broke so I Have no Portable Devices other than my Phone

The Razer Blade Stealth, because it has an ingenious naming scheme and I did put a filter on a picture a couple of days ago, so I would say I'm an artist. ;)

I'd like to have the Razer Blade Stealth. It's a very good laptop but the pricing is a little bit Apple like. Still it's a very good choice for me, causeit's way overkill now, but in the future it will be like any other mainstream laptop. Thanks to Razer and LMG for this opportunity

I would love to have the normal razer blade, i could really use it for my schoolwork(game development).

Congrats on the subs.

Congratulations of 3 million subscribers!!!

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14, who wouldn't. I LOVE gaming and my ageing PC isn't able to keep up anymore, this laptop will solve that problem. Being able to take it with me would be amazing as I am out of the house a lot, mostly travelling to and from work, so this laptop would put that time to good use.

Good luck to everyone.

I want the Razer Blade 14, so that I can better game when I am at my college during breaks to relax! <3

For me it totally be Blade 14, while Blade Stealth might be rocking the new Kaby Lake Processor and been bump up to 9 hours± battery life. For me its all about gaming on-the-go. Blade 14 is a all-in-one package where one can work and play on one device w/o the need to hook it up to the Core for some quality gaming experience. For someone like me who for ages been running thing on low-medium. Such device would be a godsend.

WoW!!! Greetings from Mérida Venezuela!!!! I have no preferences whatever of twoo RAZER Blades work for me!!!