3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Let me tell you a story* about computers:

In the past year, four different laptops have betrayed me. The first one was seduced to the dark side and its hard drive became corrupted. The next computer I got decided it didn't like me and so it left me when someone 'borrowed' it and didn't bother to return it. The third laptop of that year claimed that its model had 'been in space with astronauts.' But it had issues waking up and wouldn't even let me look at it without the power cable. So I had to send it back after a failed open battery surgery. The most recent computer and I have a love hate relationship. I hate loving it and it loves hating me. Some days it decides to randomly change my password. Without telling me. Eventually it resets and works for a week or so and does it all over again. I just want a solid computer that I can count on when I need it most, which is like every day. I would like a good, trustworthy computer like the Blade 14 that will be there for me when other computers abandon me without the means to do my homework on.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers

*please note this is a true story*

I wud want a razer 14 as i need a laptop for day today use and with this beast would be able to play games too :)

I would definitely love the NEW razer blade 14! Currently running on my Chromebook, but have been wanting to get into pc gaming for a while now, and this would be a good laptop to get started! 

Soo, I may or may not be a console peasant and my ps4 is on the verge of dying (hard drive issues). I have been wanting to get into pc gaming for quite a while, but being 16 and mostly being lazy makes it pretty hard for me to get enough money together to get a decent pc (especially now that I have bought a op3 because it's the bees knees). So for that reason I would love to win a razer blade. Mostly for gaming but school work too. Good luck to everyone else and thanks for doing this!

In the last few days I have been looking for a new laptop for school.  Almost all my classes are computer-based now, so I could really use a laptop, and the new Razer Blade is the one I want.  Congrats on 3 million subs! 

Congrats on 3 mill! The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be my weapon of choice, it would definitely make my 'study' periods more interesting! ;)

I would love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14.

If I win I would give my ASUS ROG GL752 to my girlfriend so we can play games together.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers!!!

I would like the Razer Blade for university needs and perhaps some gaming at boring lectures.

Thank you!

I'd definitely prefer the new Razer Blade because its better for gaming and would be a massive upgrade from my current laptop. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 million!

I would love the Razer Blade 14 for all my portable gaming and working needs! :)

Congrats on 3 million!

New razor blade stealth congo on u r 3mill sub always <3 l&l 

NEW Razer Blade 14! 

My buddy is getting into Twitch Streaming and I feel this would be a good gift to get him started!

It'll be hard to give it away to him, but Mr. Linus Sir, I promise!

(Really I'd just have it shipped to him so I'm not jealous)

I would really love to have the Blade 14.

I do software devolpment as well as record music and game. So the Blade 14 would be super helpful for what I do on the go. 

My current laptop is 5 years old already and doesn't really cut it anymore :P so I'd love the new Razer Blade Stealth as a powerful daily driver. I'll likely be doing a lot of programming and data reduction for my research soon. This'd be perfect to be able to work on it anywhere and not be stuck to a desk.

Congratulations on 3 million.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Blade Stealth - that portability will allow me to minecraft wherever I wantB|B|

p.s I didnt know you guys had a forum so I wanted to ask, would this be a good place to ask for help in building a pc(in terms of which parts to buy)

Im new to the pc side of gaming.

congrats on 3 mil

Dang...  thats an awesome giveaway.

Ill have both please! !!!

Ok...  ok... I get it.....    give me the black one then...  gotta love the black one.

Whut?  Oh...  okz ...  the stealth please :)

Would love get Blade 14, I need a laptop for school and this thing would go over any expectations I have from a laptop 

for me i pick the new blade 14, thanks you guys for your amazing job and congrats for your third millions !

First of all, congratulations on reaching 3 million subscribers in YouTube!

This is my first post, shame on me. I feel bad for making an account to join the give away, but I might as well take my chance, I got nothing to lose (except for winning the give away, obviously). I never really visited the forum (probably lurk around here and there to find some I information I need) but have always watch your videos, fun and informative. I love tech stuff as much as you guys do and I always look forward to any news and reviews you guys post on your YouTube page every time I need an advice to get something. To me, any Linus family members opinion is always valued! For the give away, I would love to have the New Blade 14" (GTX 1060) in Full HD Matte. I currently have a desktop, and the idea of it bringing along with me when I do my Master in Physician Assistant next year is a no no. It's too bulky and too much, I'm looking for something portable that I can game on during my free time. Of course, study first, but nobody can take away the gamer blood in my veins. It's going to be there from time to time! :)

Id love to blade stealth because:

1. To watch awesome LTT and Razer vids
  2. It's my birthday this month
  3. To owm noobs

I would love to win the Stealth so that i could take it to work without anybody noticing! Also my girlfriend needs a pc so she could start gaming. :)

I really want to win The New Razer Blade because I'm going to college soon, I'm a programmer, and I want to be able to game on it, I do have a desktop but I want a laptop so I can take it around with me. The reason I want The New Razer Blade is because of the graphics card that it has over the graphics card that the stealth doesn't have. Thank you so much LMG and Razer for this giveaway, really hope I win!

"The best chapter of Naruto is when Goku helps Pikachu to prevent Spider-Man to drown at the Titanic." 
"I have a fear that one day when I attempt to take a shit, the shit will take me instead." 
"You wouldn't have won, if I hadn't loss, man."     "If you give a man an apple it'll keep the doctor away, but if you teach a man to apple he becomes a doctor for life" 

Amazing constest! 

I would deffinitely choose the NEW Razer Blade 14, since it's been my favorite laptop for a while now. I would game the crap out of it! And I guess write reports and boring stuff too...