3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade stealth bit either to get that immersive laptop gaming feel and I have never experienced pc or laptop gaming

Of course I want the Blade 14! I NEED THAT GRAPHIC POWWAH!  ... to play dota2. Please forgive me

I would prefer the Blade Stealth because I am a web designer, not a gamer. I live in the Bahamas and I'm trying to eek out a living online so that I can be free to travel to Costa Rica, my favorite country in the world.  I'm tired of buying used dell and lenovo laptops on ebay just to have them die in a year or two. 

I've never owned a laptop or pc with more than 4GB Ram or SSD, so it would be cool to experience more power and speed.  Maybe a Stealth can help me get more work done in a shorter period of time.  So, in conclusion, I'd like the Stealth so that I can move to the very cool country which I love so dearly, Costa Rica.  And I'd probably run Rosetta Stone Spanish on it too.

I would love the New Razer Blade 14 because aging old laptop and instead of buying one this would be a perfect way to put my money elsewhere like bills. I prefer it over the stealth simply because of the graphics card, I do quite enjoy my games. Goodluck to everyone, fingers crossed. 

The Razer Blade 14 would be awesome!  The missus is in desperate need of a new computer!

I have been a subscriber of your youtube channel for a while now, love your content, and would love to do something similar.  I have been wanting to get a razer blade 14 for some time now just don't have the money and I'm a student and since my laptop has been crashing on me recently this would be a great replacement.  Generally need it for development purposes but it would be great to also finally join the pc master race since I'm a console guy at the moment ;P.. love what your doing and thanks for this opportunity!!

I guess I would have to take the Razor Blade. I've never owned a laptop since I can't afford one so this would be a great start for me!

Awwwww yissss Razer blade for me please. Gotta love that 1060

They are both extremely stylish but id like to win the Razor Blade stealth, as it is more powerful due to the i7 core processor, and that 4k display <3

last time I played GTA 5 on ULTRA settings , my laptop smoked out its chip . I'm curious to see what will happen on Razer Blade Stealth .

The razer blade 14! so my little brother could get into gaming :)

I would love to have the Blade Stealth. I love a small simple laptop and it would be great because I've been itching to get one of these things for my coming years at Vermont Tech. I fell in love with it the first time I watched the LinusTechTips review of it. It's small, practical, convenient and powerful and would overall be the best thing to use for productivity purposes. I've been a RAZER fan ever since I got my Blackwidow X Chroma, and have been dying to get more of the company's products. I would love to have the Blade Stealth and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

I'd be extremely happy with a the Blade, I am going to go to learn programming next year and I will need a laptop that I can use for school and for gaming of course. Sincerely, your fan from Hungary! :D

The new razer blade would be awesome! Finally a great laptop that doesn't compromise!

I would love to own the RAZER BLADE... THANKS

I would like to win any of those two, they're both very good PC`s and as I only have a PC back from 2005, it would be a nice upgrade! hope I will win. #fingerscrossed

I would love the razer blade stealth! My wife is always taking my laptop for school and I would love to have my own mobile laptop again! :) good luck everyone!

I  would really like the "New" blade but either wouls be just perfect, thanks for the giveaway :)

Dear Linus-Tech-Tips-Team, we all fight the good fight for more computing power in a world that relentlessly throws new, more awesome software and games at us. We all have suffered from lack of GPU power, dying of our comrades the HDD´s, or heard the last muttered battelcries of our CPU`s before they unwillingly gave in to thermal throttling. These Razor Blades would be the mightiest weapons in our battles and WE ALL would deserve one or even both of them, but...in the eyes of my greatest enemies, a selection of video-editing and graphics-programs I have benn seen too long as a wimp. This age of stuttering video-playback and endlesse rendercycles MUST END!!! I feel my time has come and I would be ever so pleased to call the new "Razzer Blade 14" my own. I hope you may consider me worthy....oh yeah and take it easy guys, u r doing a hell of a job :)

LG yours truly,

Sidi Astor

Would love the Blade Stealth! Havent owned a decent laptop in 5 yrs. Thanks for the giveaway! ?✌

I would prefer a Razer Blade obviously because of better specs...... Sry =8

But also because I would like my gaming gear to be capable for more demanding games e.g. Battlefield 

What I am using now is a Asus sub-gaming laptop (a.k.a. i5 4200U + 840M),ok for minecraft , gang beasts and WWE 2K16 in medium setting

But apart from gaming (which is why people buy them for lol) , I would also use them for photo processing at times as I like to take / edit photos , so maybe thr great processing power can help , even if I am doing heavy video editing =P (only drawback is that if doing heavy stuff for long the battery drains so damn quick =3)

Anyway , thank you (and Razer) for setting up this giveaway 

Whatever I get it or not , I would still support you and wish your team good luck =]

I would love the Razer Stealth, I have such a bad laptop and noway to run new titles!