3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I think that the Razor Blade seems like a great way to go. All the specs are there and it's packed all into one little laptop. I would want the Razor Blade. 

That Razer Blade Stealth would be killer. 

PC: 

CPU: A6-5400k | Mobo: Some MSI Mobo | RAM: 2x4 1866 MHz G.Skill Sniper | GPU: R7 260x

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G105 | Webcam: Logitech C310 | Monitor: AOC E2070Swn | SteelSeries 3Hv2

A new Razer Blade could be nice for the new school year.

New Razer Blade to go with my razer tactical pro backpack would be great. Go LTT ;)

I'd prefer the Razer Blade over the Stealth simply because of the 1060. I don't game on the go often but I won't really benefit from the 4k screen on the Stealth since I only really watch YouTube and my internet isn't good enough to play 4k. I'd mostly use it for school since most of my classes are online and a little gaming and video consumption. Plus, I'd most likely give my parents my current desktop since the Blade config is better than what I'm currently using, so there's really no reason to have both. 

The Blade 14" looks awesome, it would make my friends AlienWare 14" look like a brick.

I would like the Razor Blade Stealth It looks cool and I could play garrys mod with it when I go to my nan's house 

Amazing giveaway! Definitely the new razer blade which would be a serious upgrade for me.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

I would love to have the Blade, just the looks of it make me all giddy. A good laptop is just handy for a musician with an incomplete studio..... so like me :D

The Blade. Would use it to make funny animations of Dennis... No, seriously. I am starting at an university this year and having such a "beefy" laptop would be quite awesome, because i will need to run graphics intensive simulations. Doing this at the university would save me a lot of time. Although i cannot even afford a "normal" laptop, not even one from Aldi.

The New Blade 14 would be great for me! I would love to be able to game on the go and that would be a perfect laptop to take to college next year! Thanks!

I would really like the NEW Razer Blade 14 with that sick GTX 1060....would be an nice upgrade to my  current 610M. 

I would like to win the new Razer Blade. I'm starting college in January and having a reliable laptop to work on and game on in my downtime would really make things a lot easier.

Grats on 3 mill, boys!

If I win that Blade 14 it will def. be an upgrade from the old MacBook I am using for college. 

Good luck everyone!

I'd love a chance for the new blade (non-stealth)! Gaming on the go!

Congrats on 3 mil! I would definitely get the blade 14. I love gaming and the razer blade seems perfect, and of course bug my other friends who want the razer blade 14.

Hi, i want a razer blade 14 because you are the best  and congratulations with 3 millions! subscribers :)

Damn Linus! Congrats on 3 mil subscribers. Thats awesome, and this giveaway is awesome to, thanks for giving us a chance to win one of two lap tops.

My choise would be Razer Blade Stealth. I love how it looks and the 4k screen on that beauty. Oh yes yes yes :D I don't need it for gaming, I just need it for the go.

On 4/9/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

i like to win the Razer Blade 14  than i will finally have a computer that actually can play games like skyrim and NOT CRASH

ps. love you guys and your work keep it up :)

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome.  Thanks so much, you guys are great.

I would absouloutley love to get the Razor Blade because it is good for development, home use, faster than my old core 2 duo 6300 with 2gb ram, and good for travelling. It has great portability, features great ram and has a great i7 processor with an amazing 4K gaming expierience.

LK

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade 14