3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Firstly Congratulations on the 3 Million...

I'd love to win a Razer Blade 14,it would be my first gaming laptop.so technically I'd be happy with winning anything :).

P.S and my birthday is one day after the last day for entries(13th September) it would be an epic birthday if I do win a laptop...Thanks in advance:)

Blade 14. Because gaming.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

would like the one with the gtx 1060 and 1080p display realy need a new laptop my laptop runs a pentium

The New Blade!! Travel photography with some gaming thrown in? Sounds like it would be the perfect upgrade for my Macbook Air, which is fine fro some light editing, but that is about it!  

Congrats on all the subs guys! :)

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would definitely go for the Razer Blade '14.  I think it would be a perfect laptop to bring with me to college next year. It's a very portable computer but it still has a powerful discrete GPU and a great CPU. I think it would be perfect for note taking in class, working on big projects and some gaming on the weekends

Would like the New Razer blade. Lightweight mobile gaming Wherver you want (within reason)

The Stealth is a beautiful machine too but i find myself gaming away from a desk more than doing productivity.

Thank you guys for doing what you do.

The new blade would be great! If I win, I just hope tull isn't too expensive!

I would like the blade 14 as my gaming laptop is due for an upgrade.

Been with you guys since 100k and I love your content. 

Hi everyone, I would also love to win the Razer Blade 14 which seems to be very powerful and convenient. It would certainly help me a lot with my studies as a programmer if i could get that beast.

Bytheway I am a french student  and i really love watching your videos especially the Techquickie and all the reviews you post. So, i am able to improve my english (i hope) and at the same time, i can learn new things (like 1 cpu 7 gamers).

Continue like that you are awesome :)

Vive LinusMediaGroup, vive la France !!!

I guess the stealth would be a good replacement to my 8yo sony vaio

and congrats you guys ?

Suh!

Im a real guy u see.

Real guys need real specs.

So... hook me up with a Blade to go with this Abbysus 2k16 I just bought.

Savvy.

I just want the Razer Blade, because I would need a mobile device for some work and portable gaming with some friends. Btw. my current notebook runs an intel pentium dual core - just to let you know how old my current laptop is and i tell you games or even movies are a hell to watch on this device on 720p or higher :/ So the Blade would be in good hands on my side :D

Razer Blade 14! I already have a good computer, but my girlfriend doesn't. It would be one step closer to fulfilling our dream of being a YouTuber/streamer duo, and an amazing birthday present to boot! 

Thank you Razer and LinusTechTips for hosting this giveaway! You guys are the best mix of informative and fun entertainment.

Evil Razer making awesome stuff.  A light laptop with desktop computing power OMG.  I want the new Blade 14, it would be my new desktop when it is on my desktop.  I could work and game from anywhere!  LAN parties would have been so much easier with a Blade 14.

Id love to win the razer blade and id use it as a daily driver ive always loved the look and their brand but can't really afford to splash the cash and yea off to uni soon so thats what id use it for haha. 

I would love the Razer Blade! It would probably last me for years and I can't afford a laptop at the moment. 

Would love to win that razer, been saving up for a new pc for 2 years now. Would also be amazing for uni and classes. :D

New Blade it would be a perfect laptop since im in a dorm

Just now, Cman63 said:

I would definitely go for the Razer Blade '14.  I think it would be a perfect laptop to bring with me to college next year. It's a very portable computer but it still has a powerful discrete GPU and a great CPU. I think it would be perfect for note taking in class, working on big projects and some gaming on the weekends

Would love the Blade 14. New baby on the way and this means I can just get up and move to another room it if starts crying and just keep on gaming. 

I would love the Blade Stealth that seems amazing. I also think there are less people picking the Blade stealth so i can increase my chances :)